Reviews for Wanderings with Werewolves
PeppermintImp chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I read Hairy Snout Human Heart and it was amazing! You should come back and finish writing this one too, especially since it's a sequel and definitely as good as the first!
libbyluvs chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
James is a selfish twit. If this is their 7 year how is there enough time for him to change? And james/lilly is okay...but not what I expected in this story at all. Maybe you should change the name to potters of lies, or meddlings with prefects, or something or other. And the summary lead me to believe it was about remus and black so...there's a bit of confusion there as well. It's written real well. It is the sequel to hairy snout human heart right?
kittyzero chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
FANTASTIC. I'm so excited about it c:
Ktobin chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
oh come onnnnn! you HAVE to finish this wonderful story PLEASE! i'm begging you!
RedStalkingDeath chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
I love both "Hairy Snout, Human Heart" and this sequel so much! Please, please continue - I really want to know what will happen next.
Ichigo chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
I really liked it~ To badly you stopped writing it? the date seems to be already some time ago. o-o.

Anyway, if you stopped the story and I made a mistake with looking somewere, would you pleaaaase write more? I absoluutly adore the story~
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
James...Dumbledore is gay
Saruhno chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
... JAMES. YOU ARE SO AWESOME.

And that's my thought process.
anon chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
I LOVE this story you should totally update it.
LiisuT chapter 12 . 11/10/2010
It's really a shame, that this isn't countinued anymore (at least I suspect it by the fact that it was last updated in 2008), but I still want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for these 12 chapters.

It's really a fantastic story, I love the storyline as it's something I haven't countered before and I especially love the main characters (this goest to "Hairy Snout, Human Heart",too): the fact that Sirius just doesn't accept Remus's "hairy problem" and now, when James has came back to Hogwards, Peter doesn't just grovel before his feet, but decides things by himself and how James reacts to Sirius's and Remus's relationship- it's all explained wonderfully and you can relate to both sides.

So overall... just an amazing story.
skorpian672 chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
this is great i really love it ]
CrayonsPink chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
This is a WONDERFUL story! I LOVE it. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Seth-Note chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
arrrgg.. I really hate lily sometimes.. she is soo stuck up! i like her better when she's harrys mum.. atleast shes caring then..
Seth-Note chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
ALL I CAN SAY IS: MAN PREG! ITS THE ANSWER TO THE PURE BLOOD LINES STILL EXSIST! :D
Seth-Note chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
LMAO! I found this chapter soo funny! I mean, when james, and sirius were figuring out how to prank snape, i was laughing out loud! -lol i guess, but this thime i seriously was laughing ou loud.. you should add humor to the genre.. if its possible, i mean, normally i don't laugh that much, but man,, your a natural, i just can't help myself.. but, you make up for it by having heart killing momements in you stories..