Reviews for Morphinominal
PEJP Bengtzone chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Goo thing you won't feature Azusa. Can you imagine what that poor girl would do for a mistake, if she encountered any of Rita's goonies? Actually it would be a funny thought about her having a tea party with Baboo and Squatt.

Oh, and just so you would remember; don't you ever refer Goldar as a monkey, at all, other than maybe a sphinx with gorilla-like face. He's actually a griffin with a lion's head.

Also, Finster is a terrier-like leprechaun, who works as Rita's magical potter.

Baboo is a wingless, anthropomorphic vampire bat, who resembles a Dracula-ripoff.

Squatt is a hobgoblin (who I think is a bit wolf-like).

Well, when it comes to Scorpina, I geuss you're not going to let her be Goldar's wife in this story.

But, anyway, it would be interesting, if you could let Ranma become a Red Power Ranger, with powers, based on the ones of the Red Ranger of Jetman, while maybe Akane, and three others could be the other Rangers from that series.

Oh well, never mind me, just go ahead and continue this story.
TrueBardDrakona chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
I really like the direction you're taking this crossover, MMPR plus Ranma 1/2 equals hilarity galore. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see a new chapter soon.
kirallie chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
Interesting and amusing. Keep going!
Screaming Dean chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
This is a lot better than I thought it would be.
The Gandhara chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
This fic is turning out to be much, much better than I expected. It has good humour and both casts of characters are shown as equals.
Cylon One chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
Super cool chapter.

Pretty intense just before and after Rita approached Hinako.

Gotta love the classic evils.

Gotta ask about the Zords.

Not including the Dragonzord that I'm very sure is around.

Are the Zords still the original, original ones?
avatar2468 chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
avatar2468 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
avatar2468 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
TenWings chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
UPDATE SOON!
RLDX chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
great fic, but you have turn ranma into a ranger
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
Good job on this chapter, I'm hoping you'll add more soon.
RanmaChaos chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
Great chapter!Please continue to UPDATE!
weebee chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wow... When I read this thing's summary, i went, "I doubt this will be good, but I'm desperate for reading material" and took a look.

It could just be because I haven't seen the original power rangers in a long time, but I actually really like this fic. The characters seem to be well done, and based on a few indicators, you aren't gunna magically cure Ranma through the other characters' interferance like some other crossovers of this type I've seen.

The introduction of new villains is a good thing, as although I did kinda like the zord battles, even Nerima can't take that kind of pounding. LOL Hmm... you think Akane's large group decimation tactics will work on a troop of putties? :D

At any rate, I like this a lot. Update soon!
kyle2468 chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
great chapter! update soon!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »