Reviews for Morphinominal
Mr.Staypuft chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
Nice story.

And I hope to see an update soon.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
This is just so awesome!

It's great to see an adventure with the original Power Rangers again.

Even cooler to see them in Nerima with Ranma and the others.

Please see that this continues on to its very end.
kyle2468 chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
great story! very orgenal! keep up the outstanding work!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Great job on the story so far, I'm really hoping you'll post more soon.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
very cool pleasr make more.
Solartiger chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
What if Goldtar fight Ranma and Ranma win with not super power
RanmaChaos chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Great chapter!Please continue to UPDATE!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Gotta admit, better than I was expecting. I look forward to the first putty attack. The NWC will consider it stress relief (or comedy) just as mach as the MMPR displayed a very 'no nonsense' attitude toward the more outrageous facets of Nerima. (I wonder how badly Jusenkyo will blow Billy's mind.)
Cross177 chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Ah, that was awsome, now I now why I kept watching and liking series one of PR, but wasn't it Ryoga that says "RANMA SAOTOME, PREPARE TO DIE!" anyways, keep on going woot woot, and tally ho.
Celestial Indigo chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
I like how the story is going. You've even made the Org. Rangers up to par with the NWC. At least as a team anyways. One small note. At what level is Billy in his M/A training? In the series, he was just the brains that eventually took up M/A. That would only put him at about a Blue ranking at best. Most likely an orange (3rd grade rank).

I guess Happi is going to be a key instigator in this fic, hu? I'd hate to see how he...evolves.

I look forward to your next chapter.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This is going to be ferociously cool. I just know it.

It's awesome to have the original Power Ranger team in this.
majinbuu7985 chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
This is an interesting idea, if this is around the time where Rita starts to drain the Green rangers power, maybe he can pass it on to Ranma instead to to Jason. Heh, looks like Happosai lucked out, I don't really know how much of a power increase they get by morhing, but it obviously makes them at least 2X stronger. Looking forward to more soon.
Emma Iveli chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Great sotry, I used to be a Power Rangers fan when I was a kid, it was the thing that got me into Sailor Moon, which later as time went by tunred me into a full blown Otaku... It's nice to see that it's a story frm early in the seires. I like it and I hope to read more...
enderverse chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
this is a great story don't forget the science club planted mines at one time or another and a martial arts hip hop challenger for zack would be funny
Taro MD chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Oh this is going to be good, Tommy taking out Principal Kuno, Jason and Ranma possible friendship rivalry, Zack easily disarming Kuno, Kimberly taking out Hinako and almost revealed their secret and they worked as a team!

This is excatly why series 1 ruled.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »