Reviews for Power Redefined
Draco0905 chapter 24 . 3/29
Having finished the story now my perspective has changed. While in the beginning the story is hugely rushed, the later chapters show a glaring increase in skill and forethought. I congratulate you. I intend to keep an eye on you in the future.
Draco0905 chapter 2 . 3/28
Okay ive read 2 chapters now and it reads the storyline like a ninja in the middle of a shun-shun. The basic idea is nice. But you've been pushing it so fast without any kind of fleshing it out or real reasoning for the sudden changes in attitudes that it is hard to accept. You went from fight to the death to friends in the middle of a kunai swing. Without using a jutsu. Genjutsu or otherwise. And had people taking a lunch break in the middle of a war zone. There are some grammar errors as well but none that are story breakers. Hope the rest is better. Ja ne
Demon Bro the 14th chapter 1 . 2/21
Wow nice idea but you really just over did it everything was just too convenient i mean seriously Naruto is an Uzumaki just say understands how the barriers work with the Fuengan and why would you make him change Sasuke, and Nijis eyes i understand yoj want thd to be able to take on Orochimaru which is ridiculous there genin they can't take a sannin unless they have had some kind of special training which you completely left out Naruto just wakes up and he is OP to the max just slow down and chill the story gets boring if Naruto can slove all his problems like they are nothing.
Thereaderofall27 chapter 24 . 7/28/2014
I don't think this story sucked, or else i wouldn't have read it for 6-8 straight hours.
Thank you for writing this really col and different (in a good way) story.

Thereaderofall27
RandomPerson chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
I just want to thank you sincerely because in this fic sasuke and neji don't have jack in the beanstalk sized sticks up their asses
J.T.P2013 chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
A very good story, I hope you write more good stories
Potterformers chapter 5 . 10/9/2013
you suck
Potterformers chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
the fucking name is Kurama, Dickhead.
kaws chapter 24 . 9/26/2013
I agree with everyone else, I thought you did a decent job with this story. I thought the upgrade to the Thunder God technique was a nice one. Thinking about it, the better version would most likely work on different principles than Thunder technique. I approve of your logic on how it works. That being said, I found a lot of scenarios contrived. It's kind of icky how Naruto gained the knowledge of the better technique of something that Minato was famed for creating from a creature from the past. Thinking about it, the logic you came up for it wasn't quite the problem. It's the fact that you didn't emphasize the surrounding details about it enough.

Also, Gara just up and joining Konoha was also way to lightly brushed over. You had him switch over without any proper scenario backing it up. Maybe an emotional scene where Gara pledges himself to always support Naruto who saved him from the darkness instead of the brief nod to an invite.

All that being said, some of your fights were a bit unsatisfying namely with Orichi. That snake would more than likely not be killed by the attack that was used. Him putting up a bigger fight and totally getting smacked down would have been awesome. In the end I did enjoy the OP Naruto.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Do NOT say this story ducks! It's one of the best I've read of over 100! ( addicted to fanfiction)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
stupid
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
you misuse if " and ' makes it confusing to read the dialogues.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
if naruto was smart, he should have neji cut oro's head or limbs..
mizfoo chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
finished reading, cheers!

I liked the plot very much. Though you could have proof read it better and add conjunctive scenarios that would have made the story smoother. maybe a beta reader in the future. But nonetheless, i enjoyed reading it between and till the end.
mizfoo chapter 18 . 6/25/2012
one thing that keeps confusing me is the age of naruto in every chapter..