Reviews for Crushed
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I don't care what anyone else says, I love Leah!
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Richard McNeal chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Hi, I actually just finished eclipse a couple days ago, and decided that Leah turned out to be one of my favorite characters. So as I was browsing for a fanfic, I came across your oneshot, and I usually don't read oneshots at all, but I was always curious about what really happened down there. I love everything you did with the scene and it brings out the side of her that other people need to see. I'm glad I read this and it will go down as one of my favorite twilight pieces of all time!
PreviouslyDead chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i think its really good, it makes sense, it sounds realistic. its honestly good. well done!
Blueberry-Valentine chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Wow, love it. You got Leah's point of view really well. Great job *two thumbs up*
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Finally, some sympathy for Leah! Really good fic, and really in depth. It actually made me feel sorry for Leah. I have only one piece of advice for you. Try not to start so many sentences with 'I'. It gets a little old.
bellandjacob chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I feel sad now. I feel so bad for Leah, ugh i feel like crying. But it was wonderful, I Love it!
carazyladee chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
:( this was wonderfully done. I think us Leah writers should stick together! Amazing choice of words, you really captured her emotions so well, keep up the great job!
brieanna chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
i love your story please write more
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Wow...that was VERY impressive. So orginal - I can tell you've put a lot of thought into this. It was a wonderful read, and I was absorbed the entire time. I think you've definitely "got" Leah; she's not all horrible and bitterness. There's almost a...bruised tenderness about her. Like her heart his covered in thick, tough, scar tissue from all the pain she suffered when Sam left her. It makes her bitter and impossible to reach with logic but underneath all that, you can see how much she's still hurting...how much she still loves Sam and how much she's aching to be accepted and loved somewhere in her life. Only as far as she's concerned, she doesn't get that from being in the pack - it only makes her life unbearable. Poor thing. I really do pity her.

This was fantastic, anyway. I loved it. Defintely a fav...and it's going in my C2 as well! :D
SilverCrescent88 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
good work, i really like the one-shot, and i do think that thats what leah believes being the only girl in the pack. Anyhow nice job!
literaturelover930 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I think that you have Leah's point of view down. I really like the flow of this story and how you included the thoughts of the other pack members and really conveyed her inner struggle to be 'one of the boys' and prove herself to them. My only suggestion would be to take out the parenthesis and add whatever was in them into the sentence. Well done!
N chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Wonderfully written, and a refreshing new point of view. It's a great interpretation of Leah's incident in the battle.

Loved it.