Reviews for Attack of the 100 Foot Meg Griffin
You son of a bitch Godzilla kills everyone I won't accept this
AnthonyC22 chapter 8 . 1/20
Awesome story, loved every part of it! Especially loved the ending with American Dad. And how Connie got what was coming to her, hopefully becoming the punching bag to Meg now.
Hektols chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
The ending was not bad but I think that it would make more sense if Connie faced charges and was imprisoned, she tried to kill Meg and was the one who caused her breakdown, making her the responsible of Meg rampage.

Laughed a lot with the ending using American Dad characters.
Hektols chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Loved the part with Connie's ridiculous death, things were getting too dramatic.
Hektols chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Meg is actually worse than a regular giant monster, unlike them she can plan ahead like she proved when she isolated the city so nobody can escape.
Hektols chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
That bitch Connie, a pity that Meg couldn't hear the truth.
Hektols chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
Not bad.
Hektols chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
I can imagine Quagmire as one of those guys with that fetish.
Hektols chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Loved the fight against the other giant girl and the use of the classic Family Guy jokes like the asian girls in Quagmire's home or Cleveland's bathtub.
Hektols chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
It sounds like a Family Guy episode, specially with the flashback gags.
Meg chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
This story was, in a word, BRILLIANT. Did you know that there's a petition to turn this into a TV movie? I think it got discontinued, but still, it's a nice thought. I still think Meg should have digested that little whore Connie, but then again, I do have a very sick mind
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
The political jokes only annoyed me about as much as the actual show does, but otherwise good.
bub chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
ur da best dont giveup
Balmz chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
love the story, feels like a older episode
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 8 . 12/14/2011