Reviews for Internment Camp 317
Tia chapter 1 . 10/30
This is superb, and I love that you've filled the gap :)
This was really good. I liked how you expanded Kelanna's character, and you wrote Julian very well
jazzypizzaz chapter 1 . 4/27
wow! this was fantastic! I always wondered what their experiences were like before worf and garak showed up- this does an excellent job of mapping that out!
blackash chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
This was *wonderful*. I think it's entirely plausible that Tain knew about the enhancements and I really like the idea of Bashir getting a chance to really be himself in the camp. It's a fascinating idea. And I also like the explanation of why he was in solitary. The best thing about this fic has to be how well you get into Bashir's head. I loved it.
nightbird47 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is a wonderful, touching, and inciteful story. It makes all the characters, even the breen, to be real. But especially it gives a view of Bashir as he has never allowed to be, and even after in a short while from his return having been umasked still could not be, himself. The irony that the captivity for him in this very real way had been freedom is so touching and would forever make it harder. Even after Zimmerman and his parents slip, he still can't be because he knew none would ever truely accept it. The closeness between he and the others was well played later, and in a sense they are his friends in a way none of the others could ever be.

Excellent story.
Teldra chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I really liked this!
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Love this story! It's really well-written, perfectly in character, and is an interesting glimpse into Bashir's time with Martok and Tain in the camp.
Katharina chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
A wonderful story, and a thoughtprovoking take on what Julians genetic augmentation means for him.
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I loved it!
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
A great story. Very good.
miarath chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Lovely story. I really loved all the characters. Nicely done. :D
accountdeleted4 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That was a really clever twist on Julian's time at the camp. I really enjoyed reading it.
The Professional chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
It was actually Internment Camp [b]371[/b].

Other than that, a well-written story that fits in with canon Star Trek better than some of the later series (i.e. Enterprise and much of Voyager).
Little Tanuki chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Most excellent! I've always wondered about what happened in that camp before Worf&Garak showed up, and can certainly believe that your story fits. (Also have always wondered what was the name of that Romulan woman because it's clear she would be someone Julian would have come to know quite well.) Not to mention I really did enjoy reading your story. An interesting way to "fill in the blanks", so to speak. - Just a small note, though. Not that it matters in the long run but I think the number of the camp was 371. -
Shandrial chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I love stories that fill in gaps of time. I always thought the internment camp could make for some good stories. That was very entertaining to read. I love Martok and Julian as characters. Thanks for writing and sharing!