Reviews for Internment Camp 317
nightbird47 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is a wonderful, touching, and inciteful story. It makes all the characters, even the breen, to be real. But especially it gives a view of Bashir as he has never allowed to be, and even after in a short while from his return having been umasked still could not be, himself. The irony that the captivity for him in this very real way had been freedom is so touching and would forever make it harder. Even after Zimmerman and his parents slip, he still can't be because he knew none would ever truely accept it. The closeness between he and the others was well played later, and in a sense they are his friends in a way none of the others could ever be.

Excellent story.
Teldra chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I really liked this!
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Love this story! It's really well-written, perfectly in character, and is an interesting glimpse into Bashir's time with Martok and Tain in the camp.
Katharina chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
A wonderful story, and a thoughtprovoking take on what Julians genetic augmentation means for him.
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I loved it!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
A great story. Very good.
miarath chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Lovely story. I really loved all the characters. Nicely done. :D
accountdeleted4 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That was a really clever twist on Julian's time at the camp. I really enjoyed reading it.
The Professional chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
It was actually Internment Camp [b]371[/b].

Other than that, a well-written story that fits in with canon Star Trek better than some of the later series (i.e. Enterprise and much of Voyager).
Little Tanuki chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Most excellent! I've always wondered about what happened in that camp before Worf&Garak showed up, and can certainly believe that your story fits. (Also have always wondered what was the name of that Romulan woman because it's clear she would be someone Julian would have come to know quite well.) Not to mention I really did enjoy reading your story. An interesting way to "fill in the blanks", so to speak. - Just a small note, though. Not that it matters in the long run but I think the number of the camp was 371. -
Shandrial chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I love stories that fill in gaps of time. I always thought the internment camp could make for some good stories. That was very entertaining to read. I love Martok and Julian as characters. Thanks for writing and sharing!
marielabbott chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Really nice story. I've wondered what Julian did to get himself thrown into solitary, and this is a very in-character explanation.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
that was amazing! thanks so much for writing and posting this story. Those guys must have formed pretty interesting friendships over thast month, pitty that non of that is shown in one of the episodes. But, that's what we've got fanfiction for ;)
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
A brilliant story! I love it. You write Julian so well, I felt as if I was there in the internment camp with him, Tain, Martok and Kalenna. It's chilling when Bashir had that moment of superiority, showing a darker side of him that could have been.
Shaharazod chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Excellent story! Sorry about Tain, after what he did. Does Julian have a possible, new, extra warm, love interest? I'd love to see this story continue with the remaining charactors. Where do they go from here, and the challenges they face.:D.