Reviews for Breaking Ties
BorderLand chapter 15 . 6/8
LOL! Naruto made three jounins of a enemy village make D rank missions inside his village while bossed around by an old lady.
StyxxandBethany chapter 15 . 5/3
Wonderful and very interesting story! One of my favourite
dbrame91 chapter 2 . 3/22
This is like my third time reading this story. Only thing I have to say is that I wish there was more.
RokuxNami3 chapter 11 . 1/31
Man I'm happy those bastards are dead especially Hiashi I mean think about the way he raised and brought up Hinata I mean it's obvious a gentle Hinata who's been constantly called a failure by her family I might add can be very weak willed so the moment she was acknowledged by her father and he told her to leave Naruto and that was history that horrible father was the cause of those two breaking up add the fact Hinata showed no sympathy for her father dying shows that she blames him for her losing Naruto and add the fact he tried to steal Naruto's family from him a family he deserves more than anything...yeah Hinata be like "I hope you're eaten by shinigami you heartless power hungry bastard"
Root chapter 15 . 1/20
Reading this 7 years late but still a great fic, and (hopefully) this gets finished someday.
stephanie123456789 chapter 15 . 12/25/2017
wow so good
kevinlentz46 chapter 15 . 11/8/2017
this is a great story and i hope you finished it. if not will you?
Matdeception chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
Good stuff. I tend to dislike instances where previous information is being repeated, but I well know the need for it.
Matdeception chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
Good continuation.
Matdeception chapter 3 . 11/4/2017
Good stuff. More of a filler to segue into the future, obviously, but it sets a tone.
Matdeception chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
I'm sure you've probably been informed of this, but there is a huge break in logic in this chapter. Naruto and Hibari are drinking at the bar, and he asks her if she was an Uchiha. Later, when Hibari goes into Naruto's room with the 'sharingan active' and he was 'use to it' implies Hibari wasn't hiding her eyes at all in the slightest, making the question earlier pointless.

It would have been better if she entered the room w/o Sharingan active, remove that segment, but when she 'raises her head' to look at Naruto and say "I am Itachi." have the eyes active to further pound in the fact. Probably show them switching to the unique Magenkyo design briefly before returning to normal?

That's it. Still digging this.
Matdeception chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
I dig this. Yeah, some old clich├ęs (Might have been new at the time this was started), but I still dig it.
tenshiakuma14 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017