Reviews for Breaking Ties
ChrisCrimson chapter 9 . 5/27
All male kages own icha icha, even Gaara?! This fact gave me a good laugh.
Bl4ck st4r chapter 15 . 5/7
How could you do that?! Leave the story right at the good part damn it! Why?!
Shortie87 chapter 15 . 5/5
Please write more?! This is awesome!
Shortie87 chapter 7 . 5/5
Yes! I love this! The irony, the in your face to Konoha shinobi! Yes!
Michael Bourne chapter 1 . 4/21
i suggest you obey her orders
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 6 . 3/27
Hehehehehe, their kid's already becoming a grade A badass just like his parents. Great Chapter!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 5 . 3/27
Poor Tsunade:( Great Chapter though!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 3/27
Great Chapter, loved the rookie nine finding out.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 3/27
Really liked the meeting with the Raikage. Great Chapter.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 2 . 3/26
Great Chapter.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 3/26
Damn! Awesome Start.
Wisperwind chapter 1 . 3/24
Okay, I get the concept and I like the idea for your story, but don't you think that the 'the villagers are all evil bigots' trope has been a bit... overused? In general, I mean. It's not that it can't be done well (and so far it seems you did a good job) but I've seen it so often that it has become just plain boring. I'm hard pressed not to roll my eyes at it when I see it in a fic. Just for futur refernece. It's just that I think that the villagers being arseholes cannot be the only reason why Naruto would cut ties with Konoha.
Brandie chapter 13 . 3/11
lol, I love the idea of jinchuuriki mating and mates. Not only does it allow for hilarious joking material but it helps their nations, too!
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 2/23
Damn...I really wished you would have finished this fic. I have to say the twist on how/why Itachi is a girl was well done. I def enjoyed reading this fic, and I liked that Naruto finally got strong and stuck it to Konoha and its idiots. Great job, and thanks for giving us what you already wrote. Hopefully one day you can come back and finish this excellent fic.
Biblio388 chapter 15 . 2/16
Had to laugh at the end. Hope to see this finished at some point because it is such a great story. I thank the author for taking the time to create and display this story.