Reviews for Breaking Ties
Monster King chapter 15 . 8/7
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on the story when it was getting good.
hi chapter 2 . 7/25
fuck me in the ass, fuck me in the ass , fuck me in the ass

BAD ASS story

i'm 19 btw Female

lol
Akamehime456 chapter 15 . 5/27
Why...why...

WHY DID STOP!?
It was getting good. Holycow you just Update! You cant stop it was getting tooo good please please please please please please please update
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 3 . 5/5
Why change who the Raikage is? Also what happened to Kirabi? Also don't you mean Godaime Raikage not Rokudaime?
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 4/28
Tbh from the summary I expected this to be more of a trans!Itachi helping out Naruto before the massacre even happened and hero worship turning into genuine affection from Naruto's side or something but thats... not what this is at all
Violete Death chapter 8 . 2/28
Elegant.
I've lost track of how many times I've come back to this story and was disappointed to see that there has been no update. This is by far one of the most memorable fics for me. Maybe it's due to the fact that Itachi is actually a woman who was abused and twisted, or maybe it's just the sick joy of watching Naruto accomplishing Sasuke's dream of being a father to sharigan wielding babies. But it's a damn shame that this wonderfully construed fic has been left sitting on the shelf to collect dust. A real shame it is. I severely hope that you'll find your muse and pick up this story again. As for I, I will always come back to this story no matter what just because of the originality of the idea (you done see many fics such as this out there nor are they this well written) and just to feel the satisfaction of Naruto rubbing in konohan's faces. Never could stand those fics where he just takes all the shit thrown at him and still protects konoha like a dog. Aggravates me to no end. Ooops, sorry, went of on a tangent. Lol. Anyways, to sum up this review, I love this fic and hope that you'll update soon. Thanks for the time and effort you've spent on this beautiful piece of literature.
Lovely4Kitsune chapter 15 . 1/30
Please update this.. It's really intriguing to read.
I like this fanfic really exciting
Someone called SpiritOfSouth is copying your fanfiction and is calling it Unbroken Ties. It's basically word for word except for the authors notes. The first chapter has only come out so the author might just be planning on writing something different with this as inspiration but I doubt it since they haven't mentioned your fic anywhere.
Killthebeast chapter 15 . 12/29/2016
I like the Story so far, sadly it's forever since we got an update on it, so i have Little hope to see more. But maybe you will still read this and write some more.
The Emotionless Swordsman chapter 2 . 12/4/2016
I've never seen such an original fan-made Itachi backstory! It's EPIC!
awefanfic chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
please update soon!what would happen now?
Ryuuuuga chapter 15 . 10/15/2016
lol interesting story!
Jofiction chapter 15 . 10/5/2016
dammit! this was so good, shame it looks like an abandoned piece, i really wanted to see more of naruto's family