Reviews for In Possession
Guest2 chapter 1 . 6/4
NICE! :). Short and sweet. I love your feisty Duo; it’s more the way I see the genius terrorist from L2 would be. Not taking any bullshit from anyone. Heero and Quatre were great here too.

KUDOS!
Duaimei chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Thank you. I cute little vignette!
Loved this chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Fanfiction! You hit Duo SPOT. ON.
Semjaza chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This is great; the set-up is hilarious. It's nice to see a story where Duo isn't all needy and dependent, lol. :D
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Superb characterization. I've rarely seen the pilots done so well! What a treat. And with the others thrown in there in tiny glimpses, too- simply delicious! Thank you!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I liked this story alot!

You did awesome!

I love the Duo/Herro interaction.

Great write!

Kudos

Blade
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
LMAO. This was great, thanks for writing!
Aryam McAllyster chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I absolutly LOVE this fic. It must be one of the best Duos I have seem, and their interaction is great, just like I imagined it would be canon.
Hellcat81 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
hehe, i loved heero's comment that hypothetically (if they were married), duo had been cheating on him.

your fic is great esp. how you portrayed the charas. heero all chilled out and cute with bubbly edgy duo.

i just found q's departing comment to duo weird. sounded he didn't know duo all that well...
Sakyri chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Loved the portrayal of Duo's character. A very nice change from the usual fandom personality. Also, the background imagery of Heero poking at his food throughout was a beautiful addition. ;)
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
he he,loved this. well done.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
I love it!
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Bad Duo is sadly far to rare in GW fandom. This fic was excellent.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
oh... cute! (and very funny...)
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Gee, Agent John Smith... with a name that generic, he'd have to be a throw-away.

Quite liked this. Pretty darn cute.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »