Reviews for Perennial Love
Awesome i loved it i wanna know what happens next so please eritr morr please im not the only one waiting please if you don't i probably die from not knowing what happens next so hurry
Luiza chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Eu amei muito essa fanic, posta mais de Kabuto e Shizune realmente é a melhor fanic que já li 3
Vvx chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Great chapter, I love the Shizune Kabuto pairing. I am soo nervous about Tsunade finding out. What will she do? Well, we won't know till you update, huh? Cough,cough, wink, wink.
Name Natali chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Perfect.
xXFanfictionistXx chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
Can't wait for the update, I love this story! This pairing is my number one favorite 3 ! I like how you put in little jokes in the story, my favorite part, "the invincible Kabuto is ticklish!" X3
ditchmydismay chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
I'm awfully glad that you updated :)

Thank you very much. I love their scenes together 3
Kuwabara99 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Wow. Welcome back! This chapter was so worth the wait too. Very well written. The emotions for them are so well portrayed. It's a shame Kabuto has changed so much in the manga/anime these days.

Inuyasha got you back in huh? That's a fav of mine. WIND SCAR!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lucy chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
I like your work, good job! but when'll you publish the next chapter /: ,
ask-jello chapter 3 . 11/19/2010
OuO Awww! I love this story very much.. I'm really waiting for the next chapters!
GejimayuGirl chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
OMG... this fic is so sweeet - please review again soon!
Meriem chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY AND HOPE YOU WILL WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER

i love to read 50 chapters from it cause i like your style of your writing, i understood all what you have written and it's good

i want to see drama, that Shizune would change her lover just to make Kabuto jalous xp

plz plz plz continue, you might be a great writer
alonesilentkeeper chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
:) i love this story so much that i keep reading this all over again .. Is there more chapters.. I want to read it soo much!
Nyomi Owahama chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
This was an amazing story so far! It doesn't seem like there's going to be more but I wish you would write more! This has become one of my favorite couples so fast, and your write the characters well. Shizune is spot on, and Kabuto is his usual smug outside, kind insided self! Love it!
Soleil Solitaire chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Aww, that was just too sweet. :')
sciencekills chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Is there any possible way I can bribe you to update?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »