Reviews for Play the Fool
Iewees chapter 6 . 11/15
:( update?
Deidara4ever chapter 6 . 9/21
All the feelings I get from this!
GiaLi chapter 6 . 8/15
Update! :(
DiaSphere chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Nooooooo! Not again a brilliant but unfinished story! It'S really just my luck -.-"...
Well, anyway, I really love your story and it captured my interest. I'd hate to see this awesome storyline go to waste, so please, please continue it! I'll be waiting.
Syn'phasia chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
I really, really like this story. I actually became interested in TRC because of this very couple, and man was I pleased to have found a great fic like this one. There is only one thing I am...worried about, I guess. I don't want to be rude or pushy, so please don't be offended or anything for me asking this, but...I was wondering when you would update, or if you update this story at all? I know for me, I kind of have my ups and downs with writing, and so I might put it down for a few months. So...yeah. If you DO update, then I will be SO glad to read it once more!
lonely white cloud chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
You rated M for it and so far I don't see something*cried*
Post "something" now
Lazy Gaga chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Ahg! So sad! Keep going, please! This is really angsty, and I love it!
Shiazen chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
updaaaaaaaateeeee pweeeeeeeeaaaaaseeeee ;w;
Slayers64 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Nice story! It's sad, but I like reading about sad things. I love how loyal Kurogane can be. I can't wait to read more :)
iKuro chapter 6 . 12/10/2011

;w ;

I want to see what happens...

This is really well written. So detailed, but not to the point of rambling on. I just really hope you update sometime soon. . . ;-;'
organizedchaos chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
chapter four has got to be one of the best chapters i've ever read. don't get me wrong i love this story and your phrasing is especially that 'a little more or a little less' but this chapter is practically a work of art i've read it over and over and its so amazing it gives me tingles. i really hope that you either are or plan to become a published author because the world needs more stories like this one. thank you so much for writing this and please write more :)
Jenmoon1 chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
good are you gonna update soon
Yaya chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Sooo...there's hope that this baby actually gets finished this year?

I just saw this chapter, I sort of didn't check back for a looong time, and it's even dated just about 2 months back...Please update soon?

I can bribe you with chocolate and cake!

Chii is very sweet, which almost makes up for Fai's parents, even though I think, just to APPEAR like decent parent's they'd make the time for a short visit? I don't know, maybe not...But that parents don't care at all, because they're bigots is maybe a bit too stereotypical? They might try to change him, be angry or offended, but would parents really turn their back like that if they are capable of having such sweet kids like Fai and Chii? Well yes, probably. Might fit the story better. But I like Chii, she's not annoyingly stupid, she's reasonable and has a mind of her own.

Kurogane is wearing himself down and if Fai ever wakes up he's going to be sooo guilt-ridden about it, if he takes the time to actually LOOK at Kurogane for real and isn't to busy avoiding him to realize it. But with his admissions to himself in the phone booth there's still hope, he'll come around, right?

I just hope Ashura doesn't decide to come by for a visit! That might just end with murder...
Misery Lotus chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
This story is so...awesome. I can't describe its awesomeness .

Please continue!