Reviews for Running with an idea
mandigrrl chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
I love it...would love to see more.
Mischief101 chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
This is so good. Why hasn't it been updated? Please update.
azerjaban chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Lol funny story, I interesting idea. Very fast paced dialog. I loved Keith the best, and Meg is hilarious, feel bad for what will happen when they find out she wrote the play. My favorite line " "…why did a cold chill just run down my spine?"

"Because you're sitting near a vent?"

"That ain't it."

Lol, Thnx for the read!
wildmageminx chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
o can' wait to see where ya gonna take this. Made me giggle! hehe! It's Aweosme thank you
EchollsandMars95 chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
ITS SO GOOD

PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LOVE THIS IDEA
SassyFrassKerr chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
I am so sad to see that you haven't updated in a while. I hope it's just because you are busy and not because you have abandoned the story.

It's very entertaining, and I really want to see more!
missshay16 chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
this is a gr8t story. i do wonder when u will be updating it
mira mirth chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
Oh my god, the dialogue in this! It's brilliant. Thank you for writing it, and please update soon, yes? There must be more of this dialogue...
anon chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
This story is so much fun! PLease post some more?
usernames are for losers chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Awesome story, I hope you continue it.
Malou chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
Are you going to update this story because I love it :)
kelsey112 chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
wow lovin it so far cant wait 4 u to finish this soon ok ur a great writer
firebirdgirl chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
Just sped read your fic and it is priceless! I pretty much figured out what the bet is but I don't wanna spoil it. Keep up the great work and Happy writing!
snafumama chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
I'm glad to see the update!

"Finally,” Fernell exclaimed, “twelve years of Sunday School pays off… God doesn’t hate you. He loves you.” His statement was definite; partly rehearsed, but definitely believed. -This had me snorting. I could definitely see our Wallace saying this to his BFF.

This story is keeping a wry smile on my lips.
Andrea chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
Hey I love this story! I just read through it twice. I can't wait til you update again. Keep up the good work!