Reviews for The Pickpocket and the Maid
hyperbanana16 chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
i loved it and cant wait for the next chapter. dodge the best charater by far and he desrves a girl.
Rosebud5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Oh. My. Gosh. That was amazig! Elijah Wood is the BEST Dodger ever and I could so see him doing all of this! That was so good!

Me: *Sneaks up behind Dodger and steals his awesome tophat*

Dodger: Hey! *Chases me*

Me: *While running* He's chasing me! *Faints*

Heh...Sorry...

Anyhow, honestly, wonderful chapter!
Charlene Bates chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
Wow! That was a really, REALLY good chapter! I am really warming to this story! Don't worry, you won't break my heart! The name I have is because I like Charley, but I like all the other characters, too! (Particularly like The Artful Dodger and Fagin!) Again, REALLY good chapter! Please update soon (I understand how chapters of this length can take up so much time!) Good luck!
Masters of Disaster 2.0 chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
I know it was stale! At first I couldn't remember which one it was, but when Ariel said it on Glory.. I wanted to kick myself in the butt! Stale, stale, stale!

Good chappie! And it was short again! :P Oh well..

Wasn't the snow awesome? But now it's all gone! :( *Sob sob*

Loved the accents! I can't get the idea of Mitch as Dodger out of my head! William sounds like the kind of little kid ruffian that's really just a cutie. Good chapter, update soon!

Love ya, Victoria
Charlene Bates chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Really nice work! Your a good writer! I love all the different interpretations of Dodger that fanfictioners do! Love this story, adding it to my favs and alerts! Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Charlene Bates chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Wow, this is interesting! I like the way it focused on the Dodger and the escape! Very detailed! Very good! Going on to read more! :D
Freiheit1692 chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
I'm reviewing again! Haha...

Anyhow, I thought that it was a well-written chapter. Though more dialogue would be a nice touch. (:

Cheero
Freiheit1692 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Hey! I thought this chapter was great! The atmosphere you created was very real and it made me nervous to read it. (:

Great job! Please update soon! I'll be waiting!

Cheero
Masters of Disaster 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
First reply!

I loved it, Ashlie! It looked shortish at first, but it was perfect! Maybe a little longer next time, but I know you're working on that other thing right now.. Good job on it overall, good description, loved the suspense when he thought he was caught.. Good!

Boy: They're cold..

Lol, I love Oliver humor..