Reviews for Love Hangover
Peace Faith chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
good story. I like this triangle, it's fun.
Eerie Iri chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
This is pretty cute!
Ben Skywalker chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
I must say, while I totally agree with the others that Cam is 100 percent Hunter's, I really like this story. It's very cool to read from someone else's perspective on things, especially someone who's not too thrilled with Cam and Hunter getting closer. Plus, I love the way you write. Very nice.

Okay, now for my only critque... like thing. It's not a big deal at all; I only noticed it because it's my favorite scene in the show, but Blake didn't try to break the block of marble like the others. If you watch it, he's the last one it shows, and he attempts to use his head, not his hand. It was quite amusing, really. But like I said, it's not that big of a deal. Just an itty bitty detail.

Anyways, I really liked this. I hope to read more soon!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Pretty cute. I'd like to see more of this.

... You said you read all of the Hunter/Cam fics, right? Would that include "Finding Your Love"?

Crap.

That is not my best work. *Cringing thinking about it* So need to re-write and edit...

Anyway, I did enjoy this. Please update soon.
Romance Rangers chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
A Shane who fall in love with Cam ?

You want to murder me ?

ERK ! You... you're evil and mad author !

You make me a cardiac attack when I read your summary... OMG ! I can't stop to think : OMG ! ERK !

Shane/Cam... ERK !

But it'sn't a reason to ignore the fic and I read and... ERK SHANE ! DON'T TOUCH CAM ! Cam is for Hunter !

But it's a lovely beginning and I like your fic !

So, I cheer up you !

Go go go Terrier Lee ! XD
Daine chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I love the concept, and I can't wait to see how Shane reacts when Hunter and Cam get closer throughout the series. One thing bothers me though, and that's Shane and Cam's exchange about "something he doesn't know". I could swear I've read that somewhere else - even the "nonfunctional retrofit" sounds familiar. Have you posted this anywhere else?