Reviews for Dei Ex Machina
BrookGuitar chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
I'm a bit disappointed with the ending. In the chapter before we have already had the wedding. I'm really confused.
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
Oh the Slytherins in harry's year are going to be dead meat when the younger and older Slytherins find out it was THEM who lost their house that many points. *lol* depending on exactly how many slytherins are in Harry's school year that laughed at what Draco called Casey, I bet the Slytherins are now in the Negative numbers. *lol*
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Hmm...I wonder just what the rest of the Hogwarts staff truly think about Harry's injuries & about the actions of Vernon & Dudley Dursley but also about the actions & inactions of Headmaster Dumbledore? Shouldn't someone be teaching Harry how to manage somethings on his own like a person would be taught if they had similiar injuries in the muggle world...because I do think if Harry felt that he was able to do much more than he thinks he can it might be good for his own self esteem? Sure'll there must be away that a broom could be altered for Harry to be able to use one even if he can't use his legs?
Griffin Raven chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Considering all thats happened to young Harry, I am kinda surprised that he'd even want to
return to Hogwarts & to have to see Albus Dumbledore at every meal? Though I do suppose that if he didn't return to Hogwarts Harry would undoubtably miss his friends terribly but I do honestly think that the poor kid could do with a totally fresh start! How on earth is Harry going to be able to handle things such as the continued threat of the dark lord Voldemort & his death eaters, Professor Snape, the Slytherin students let alone the
reaction of the rest of the student body (plus his friends) to what happened to him at the hands of Vernon Dursley but also the large part that Headmaster Albus Dumbledore played in it?
Kenka chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
SVU is one of my top five favorite shows and this is a great case for the team, drama here a dash of magic there, and presto platinum edition.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 21 . 7/2/2011
keep going its good
aderrett chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
even with either story ending this is one of the nicer stories that i have read and i applaude your work
Pepperonity chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I was honestly skeptical about a law and order/harry potter crossover, but i really enjoyed it! i love that Casey is a witch...it makes sense :P
fayfan chapter 21 . 1/18/2011
AWESOME STORY! XD It was so cute! X3
angelusfan chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
i know its finished so i dont know if this is true or not, but i love the line "Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny exchanged looks. DADA teachers only lasted one year. Maybe they'd be lucky and Snape would snuff it before the year was out."

But nope couldnt get that lucky even if they try ;-)
alix33 chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
“Casey and went to #4 Privet Drive and we found the letter you wrote to Petunia." - You did mean for Sirius to say: “Casey and I went to #4 Privet Drive and we found the letter you wrote to Petunia.', didn't you?

AW! at those vows.
alix33 chapter 16 . 11/20/2009
“When you stabbed the basilisk you imbued the sword with it’s venom.” - That should be: “When you stabbed the basilisk you imbued the sword with its venom.”
alix33 chapter 14 . 11/20/2009
“I’d beat them to a pulp if you’d let me,” she added, giving a devilish grin." - I would have let her (AND Ginny and Molly Weasley) have had their merry way with those three dreadful muggles.

Yay for Harry proposing!
alix33 chapter 13 . 11/20/2009
"Let me know what you think should be the appropriate punishment for Vernon, Petunia, and Dudley." - Have their spinal cords damaged to the same extent they jointly caused Harry's to be damaged in the original beating and accident and then establish a hospital wing, especially for them, at Azkaban and make Dolores Umbridge head nurse there (but of the Unforgivables she may only use the Cruciatus and Imperius curse on them; they should IMO suffer terribly, yet not have the mercy of death, since they had no mercy themselves). Sort of the three of their spinal cords for Harry's spinal cord, basically...

"Well, since you’re arm strength is in fine shape," - That should be: 'Well, since your arm strength is in fine shape,'.
alix33 chapter 11 . 11/20/2009
"Harry’s motorized wheelchair lay in it’s side next to Harry whose body was in a crumpled heap." - 'Harry’s motorized wheelchair lay in its side next to Harry whose body was in a crumpled heap.'

I do not have words to tell you how much I hate Blaise Zabini and Draco Malfoy right now.