Reviews for Because It's Fun
diety chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
aww so great job
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Why wouldn't he? That seems a very Lloyd-ish thing to do.

A child, hmm...what does that make Presea? She either doesn't remember the 16 years, or she has no attachment to them. Either way, she is still very much a 12 year old girl.

The oneshot was very enjoyable.
Obiki Doragon chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
funny thing this happens in the japanese only re-release of ToS for the PS2, unfortunately i don't know the requirements.
Kirenza chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
That was so adorable! :3 You captured Presea's thoughts and actions very well, and I also liked the white symbolism. Great work- I loved it!
Alli Copen chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
You did a amazing job at keeping Presea and Genis in character, well done!

It was a joy to read :)
hamxham chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
really really cute :)
Shakaku Tomoshibi chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
It was good. I don't think it was an awkward time-placement. What stopped from being great is that Genis was a little occ(I don't think he'd have enough courage grab Preasa's hand and arm).
SkippingZombie chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
Great use of emotions and thought.

And why wouldn't Lloyd be making a snowman? He is Lloyd after all.
RikkuMcClowFox chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
The only thing I can say is, AW! _ "Because it's fun." Just so cute! I usually don't see a lot of PreseaXGenis fics that actually get this two in perfect character, but yours takes that prize! Here's a gold star for you. * ...Okay techincally not golden, but who cares, right? Genis sounded just so cute... And the way you described everything, cute and perfect. _ I can not stop saying how just adorable this was. (And this is the part where you're probably annoyed by me saying the word cute this many times...) You really made my day with this! The only tiny thing that I have to pick at is Presea's personality in the begining. She sounded kind of colder than she was in the game... No offense, just a little heads up.

Well, until next time! See you!
DivineJudgment chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aw this is so sweet! This is EXACTLY how I pictured this relationship would start! GESEA FOREVER!
Hawk of the North chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
That... was good. That was very good. I've never been a big Gesea fan (Preloyd forever!), but you really nailed Gesea in a way I've never seen. It was easily the best Gesea I've ever read, and I'm not in the habit of avoiding them. Ah, it's too good, you make me want to write again!
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Heck, I'm not a fan of the pairing, but this was truly awesome.

Both Genis and Presea are well characterised (especially Presea IMO). The time placement is a bit awkward, yes, but I guess it can't be helped. Only weird thing is that 3 characters should be over at Altessa's at the time.

... well, keep on writing ToS it's good!
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aw, I liked it, it was so cute!

Good job!
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
AAW! That is SO cute! n.n I love it! A ten!
Leichan0767 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007