Reviews for The Seduction of Innocence
Jaya Avendel chapter 4 . 5/16/2017
Some second thoughts: All the bed scenes were gross. If Drizzt thinks that is love, I feel sorry for him, poor thing. Can he not sort out his life and find the real meaning of love? Love is not Sex! He is totally messed up! I have read all the books, by the way.
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
I love this story.
AzzyDarling chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
I loved it!
Athalanta chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
Your story makes me sick, but it is nonetheless a very good story.

There are some sentences that are confusing:

He knew that he had already lost the kindness and goodness Drizzt still possessed centuries ago.

It sounds as if Drizzt possessed goodness centuries ago, and not Zack.

Other than that it is marvelously written.

Other than the fact that I can't make myself believe this is part of the canon - because I don't see any evidence in the text of the book (is there!) - I like your story.
PantyDragon chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Thank god that the ONLY fanfiction of the ONLY pairing from the Legend of Drizzt saga I was interested in was this fantastic piece of fantasticness. Seriously, I bow before you. I was worried it would just be a tease the whole time and never get to a real sex scene, but you did not disappoint! The composition worked in your favor! Best of all, it was believable; the characterization was more or less spot-on. If somebody slipped these chapters into the actual book, I would have just thought "hell to the yeah fanservice, R.A. Salvatore, write erotic novels more often."

Anyway, I've rambled enough. In a word: Awesome. I feel like I need to go write some fanfiction now, excuse me.

Oh, one itty-bitty feedback: I wish you had gone into a teensy bit more detail with the rape incident...because maybe I'm sick like that...but I feel like it was important, emotionally and well, sexually...

But still, the best thing ever.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Weird. I'm not really into incest, but I like this story. Guess I'm just a glutton for stories about Drizzt an d Zak. Much anime love ~bye bye~
legomaker4623 chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
I absolutely loved this story! Your writing is great, and your characterization was completely believable. Too bad there aren't more Drizzt/Zak fans out there.
Elvenwannabe chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
I was wondering if you were going to put in the part of when Zak gave his life for Drizzit. That was a really good chapter. I liked it alot, don't worry, i've seen worst pairings. Besides i think Zak and Drizzit make a good, even of they are father and son. And if you want an idea, maybe you can have Drizzit have a dream about him and Zak together while he is on the run with the pather..(yea, i forgot how to the pather's name..) anywho, it's just an idea. Thanks for writing this story though.
Elvenwannabe chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
humm...i wonder how the rest of this story will play out? Don't worry i will read the rest of the chapters, but as it is almost 1:30 AM, i may read it some other time. This is good so far. I always thought Zak and Drizzit had a thing going on when he was younger. I read the book ''homeland'', it was pretty good, sad that Zak had to die, but even more sad and messed uped that he becomes a zombie in the book after it. This story is totaly going in my favs!:)
Lola Witherbottoms chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Absolutely amazing, like all your other stories. Definitely a good alternate story for Drizzt and Zak (a pairing I'm liking more and more). Also...very hot. ]
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
*sigh* i really wish zak hadn't died...
Frostfeuer chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Man, the ending was really sad - but it's like in the books, so not much changing there *sob*.

Intimate relationships between family members is not really my thing, but you did a real good job in describing the ambivalent feelings of Drizzt and especially the "madness" of Zaknafein, so it's somehow comprehensive in a weird way (they already had a strange relationship in the books so it's not that far away).

Your writing style and choice of words is really exceptional and I liked reading it (despite I normally don't like this). You have to know the books to understand the hints, but that's obvious x).

This story really moved me so I hope I can someday read more of your awesome writing skills and maybe a epilogue to this story ;)? Greetings, ff
Crossroads Wanderer chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Wow, I really was not expecting you to actually go there. I cringed through the whole thing. I'm going to just ignore the worst and most obvious problem with this; that it is completely sick and wrong. I think you missed the point that you claimed to be making. If you had made Zak a total bastard then the story would have worked. As is, you made him a good guy, and those psychological problems you refered to were not much in evidence except for in chapter 3. And your title is WAY off base. Drizzt is far from innocent in this story. He may be good, but good does not mean innocent, and you did not make him innocent. Ending the story on essentially a happy note with the two of them being involved like that really screws over any possibility of pulling a plot or point out of this story.
Adia chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Hi again :) My over-arching feeling after reading this is to wonder what the HECK is wrong with Drizzt. What weird, twisted gene that he must have that makes him still be so naive and screwed up. Not just in this fic, but in the series as a whole when you wonder what he (likely, though unsaid) must have been through.

As always I do love Zaknafein in this, off-kilter, completely crazy and yet still so appealing. In all his screwed up glory. It is fascinating to not see him as a 'good guy stuck in a bad place', but a 'nicer drow in a bad place that has been damaged by surviving there'. Because I think that is a more honest interpretation of him. Makes me think that any drow that isn't made Lolth-crazy has to have some serious issues. And thus I am more amusing with Drizzt thinking his Dad is All That, yet then thinking someone like Jarlaxle is the Big Bad.

ooh, I liked your line at the end of chapter...2!, "This was *his* Zaknafein, the only Zaknafein he would remember years and decades later whenever he thought of his father". Which makes this weave so easily into the series itself (though RAS would probably have a heart attack at the thought XD).

My only quibble would be this line in chapter 2 as well, "Go to sleep, Drizzt. I won't be back before morning.". Would a drow say that? Or would it be something like, "be back before the rise of Narbondel"? Tiny thing, but it just jumped out at me.

So...yay! I like! Looking forward to a possible epilogue.
hakatri chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Even though this kind of relationship somehow creeps me out (hm suprise something that actually does this to me...) it does have a certain logic :) I found myself thinking of all these wives who go back to their abusive husbands time and time again.

I was wondering though, whether this is in any way connected to your kindred spirits story.