Reviews for Tourniquet
Maria chapter 1 . 8/18
I think Sakura is underestimating Sai quite a lot in that last part. In any case, what a fascinating story - I'd love to see a continuation someday.
Anaid Rosero Belmont chapter 1 . 6/10
Hi, your fic is amazing and I wish that you let me translate it to spanish please :) I see that you are not longer active in this site but hopefully you will see this and answer me :D I already said that I love your fic? No? Well I did love it ;)
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
You've made me into a believer for these two. Kudos!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Oh my.
sangi chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
A really beautiful exploration of Sai and Sakura. The language was so wonderfully explicative and poetic. I love the integration of colors and representation of Sai just like his paintings. This fic is darkish, I suppose, but also grittily realistic. I really loved it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
OneOfMillions chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Jesus Christ, talk about a chilling ending. That gave me the shivers.
pfeffersteak chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I really liked your fic!
How you handle the relationship between Sai and Sakura. The question she have the same curse that Tsunade. Sai's inability to love.
And that sad and poetic atmosphere at a time (your metaphors are the best, seriously).
It was so... sublime. I loved it. Simply.
Roseoptic chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Oh my gosh! This is... I know you said dark but... this is so *sad*
*sniffles* I'm not crying, something in my eye!
UnderneathXtheXunderneath chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This was deep and very very beautiful. The prose is a work of art and the portrayal aof both Sakura and Sai authentic and moving. Thanks for writing this.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
A very moving piece. I hope that Sakura and all the rest find lasting happiness, but I can see something like this happening, the survivors (whoever they are) holding tight to tourniquets, living in the honor of ghosts. The prose is poetry and the different sections clip along without being abrupt. Very well written and proofed. Thank you for the story. :)
thecatsayswoof chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Beautiful. Beyond any other words, just beautiful. Thank you for this perfectly flawed gem in a wasteland of bad fiction.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
A very, very dark introspective fic that details the other side of Sai's emotional handicap. Empty. Probably the closest thing in the Naruto verse to what the Kingdom Hearts series would call a Nobody.
Kiddo626 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I just love how... contradictory this story is. How it's a relationship but NOT a relationship. How their bond is so strong yet so delicate. How they're so distant yet they can't live without each other. Call me crazy, but I thought this was just one big, dark, warped, twisted love story. I just wish we could've seen Sai's POV in all of this, because I get the feeling that there were glimpses of something more behind him than what Sakura's POV was telling; like when he flinched away from her and disappeared in a swirl of ink or when he was trembling as she was kissing him. Even in a relationship as emotionless as one with Sai could be, it still has so much feeling brewing underneath. I loved this, I really did! Great job! :D
anne chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is a beautiful yet heart-breaking story... I love the way you write(could probobly improve a little with time, no offense).
The way you describe Sakura's feelings, how she and Sai become attached to each other, even though Sakura does not think it's real emotion behind's all just so... painful...
Your words have a lot of feeling to them...It's beautiful:)
Alena S. Anigor chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This...I currently don't have any other word on my mind for this other than 'brilliant'. Just...brilliant. Kudos for making this so deep and real and sad and touching, all in one package. Went straight to my faves the moment I finished reading it. Great work!