Reviews for Beneath the Masks We wear
ScarletNahla chapter 22 . 3/14/2013
Please come back...?
smalsa chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Woah I was not expecting that the previous chapter left me with a what the hell is going on but it was cleared up in this one! My god is she tough, I love her character!
smalsa chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
She keeps referring the the her parents as Dr Briefs and The Briefs, is she adopted? I'm really curious about this and the whole streets thing hopefully will be answered later on! Great story so far!
Lavonya chapter 22 . 9/27/2011
oh man was that GOOD!

thin I§ great!

I «h¡§»!

saiyanwarrior23 chapter 22 . 6/30/2011
aaahhh! CRAP! are you gonna put more bulma street action in here? itd be great. fresh story.
Flame3723 chapter 22 . 4/25/2011
I love the original twist this has, shame you stopped. :)
Chris chapter 22 . 2/11/2010
Your still not back to finish your fanfics you have a great many disapointed fans out there. and its cruel not to complete work a year is bad enough but 4 is unthinkable.

FINISH WHAT YOU START. Your story lines are great and we miss your writing.
rindualam chapter 22 . 2/8/2009
you better finish what you've started.. cant wait for the next chapter..
Heather chapter 22 . 1/2/2009
Why? Why wont you update...i have been watching to see if you've updated for ...well since it was last updated...4 years. I really would love to see this fic finished! Beneath the Masks We Wear is amazing. I know your life has probably been heck and busy too. my has and its only getting worse...butif you have any free time would you maybe please soo to trying and finishing it? I'm begging you please! not enough great fics get finished!

you fan Heather!
Krystle chapter 22 . 12/11/2008
awh plz write more on ur storie "beneath the masks" its alsome ! i just found it. (puppy eyes)

plz plz plz
Izandria Johnson chapter 20 . 1/1/2007
I really really miss your updates. It's been a good year since the last one. I hope you're alright and that you can update in the future.
Crecy chapter 22 . 10/15/2006
*stares at purple box willing the arrow to appear that means next chapter* PLEASE update! Its been a LONG time and its too good of a story to let drift into internet space, unfinished and forgotten... Please! _
aussie girl1990 chapter 22 . 8/27/2006
hey, i love this story and have been looking in from time-to-time hoping you have updated.

while i can't see bulma living like this, it's fun to see how her life could have panned out, please update soon.

hugs love and kisses love jessica
Chris chapter 22 . 8/15/2006
Hay you know this story is great, we all love a kick ass

Bulma, but what your loyal fans want to know is. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET YOUR BUTT BACK INTO GEAR AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Faithfully Yours Chris
Soulfulgray chapter 22 . 8/12/2006
Oh me oh my. Everytime I cruise your profile, I see this story and skip over it in favor of "Double Back." But I finally sat down and read it and I'm hooked. I must say, I'm really loving this Alternate Bulma. She's almost the same as the Bulma in all the Dragonball series, but just so much cooler, and I love the development. Only setback... I wish you would update it! It's such an uber-cool fic! Please, puh-lease update!