Reviews for Love Disaster
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Been counting the reviews and I think it's

NaruHina: 9
NaruSaku: 8

I'm just gonna say that my vote goes to NaruHina, because I'm a NaruHina fan. And, if NaruSaku somehow wins, please make Naruto die a slow and painful death...
hyacinth23 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
NARUHINA IS THE BEST!
Gabby's World chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Naruhiina T.T
alright chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Thanks for replying! So it's possible, huh?

Then, it's NaruSaku!
NaruSakuPWNSNaruHina chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
NaruSaku all the way! This ain't fair at all! The person under me reviewed 3 times! I could really tell! If that's possible then tell me so I can review three times too! LOL :)

Reply back on my email.

Anyways, it's a very nice and funny story. :)
Joy Sanderson chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I vote NaruHina
Mika chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I think NaruSaku is pretty cute but I completely love NaruHina. So I vote for NaruHina
NaruHina Lova chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Please make it NaruHina! NaruHina pwns ALL! Sakura sucks *!
XoXoMaya-chanXoXo chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
NARUHINA ALL THE WAY!
BeautiiQueen chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I say NaruSaku.
I-dont-like-pen-names chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Not trying to ruin your whole story line or anything, but how about Naruto somehow in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship with both Sakura and Hinata? But if you simply won't consider it, I'll vote for NaruSaku.
TheTearCatcher chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
aww its so cute

NARUHINA! :) sorry i know you hate it, but i LOVE it :)
Ventiwings chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Well I would think that they would give Hinata more encouragement than pushing Naruto down because of his offer for a walk with her. I mean especially Kiba because I mean he-everyone-knows that Hinata loves Naruto. Yeah you heard me LOVES! Ok uh well... where was I? ...oh yeah! well I Hinata has gotten passed the whole stuttering and blushing stage so I wouldn't think that she would still stutter and blush because of that. Well it kind of seems like they all don't care about Hinata's own feelings toward Naruto and just care about Sakura's own new feelings towards Naruto.

I mean really seven years? Don't you think that they would really encourage the thought of Hinata actually getting a chance to take a walk with Naruto?

My bad...I'm ! Sorry for saying all of that! I am so sorry! I'm... really sorry. It's just all of my thoughts on that one moment. Don't get mad at me I promise I won't make it as a flame-like review but if you think of it that way...I am so sorry.
NaruSaku4eva chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
IT'S NARUSAKU! NARUHINA IS SICK AND GAY! I HATE HINATA CAUSE SHE DOESN'T HAVE A GUTS! NARUSAKU PWNS!
suckera chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
suckera sucks so naruhina update asap