Reviews for The Academy
AmaChan chapter 14 . 1/11
Hello Snowdragonct,

I have read and re-read Boot Camp so many times and I love everything about what you've created and how you write. I've also read what you have posted of The Academy and I keep coming back hoping for more.
I hope, even if you've just given up on this story, that you are at well and okay. I realize I'm just an internet stranger, but I truly have gotten concerned. Regardless of your plans for the story, I hope you are well, healthy, and happy. And I wanted to thank you for sharing your talents and creating the best AUverse I've ever read for this series.
serentara chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
I read Boot Camp and then this story over the last few days. You are a wonderful writter. Your stories are well developed and lengthy and I love your character portrayal. Please update soon!
Zombietdactyl chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
So I read Boot Camp and then this story over the past month in my free time on my phone, because it was so good I wanted to read them whenever I had a moment. You write so wonderfully and the characters feel so lifelike. It's disappointing you seem to have hit a snag or lost inspiration on this story cause it's really so great and I was really excited to see where it was heading. Like other reviewers, I hope you decide to add more chapters to this story! But even so, thank you for writing something so great to read!
Dude Keep Writti chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Your killing me man i love your stories but you need to finish this one plz plz plz plz come back and keep writing this story
Dude chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
Ndog13 chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
I read boot camp and i really liked please keep writting your reaally good. Have you thought about writting an origanal storie? Anyway really enjoy the story but i think it would be intresting if either duo or hero gets distracted by a diffrent charicter
Naughty Luce chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Well, shit, damm and motherfuck (who says that again ? Don't remember... :p). Told you I'd fall into the sequel of Boot Camp. And now... duh... Inevitably, I'll have to wait. Too bad I couldn't resist to start reading.

Duo and Heero's relationship is like a spring here. Hopefully it will find a stability. Who knows (apart from you) what adventure(s) is/are coming next ?

Hang in there, for... everything you want ! And for this story too ! We want some other chapters to read ! Please ? :)
Tokyo10 chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
I really like this story its fun to read and boot camps amazing too. Please up date soon!
Brystak2000 chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
this story is great cant wait to read the next chapter hope you update soon D
waiting chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
Ooohhh... i've been reareading boot camp and this sequel for sometime now and still... It's as though its the first time I read. It still amazes me how great you are as a writer, how patient and creative. I so love duo and heero, the way you portrayed them are so close to real that most of the times I forgot that I'm reading a fic.

Thanks for this stories and would still wait patiently until you completed this. xD
TheDarkMan19 chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
I'm guessing this is either dead or on life support, but hey maybe I'll get lucky and it'll come back. You're without a doubt my favorite author on this site, and honestly some of the stories you've written could be legitimate books (you know...if the characters didn't belong to someone else. Psh. Details.) Anyway exceptional as usual.
be-zee chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
damn, i love this so much.
i never read fics without the end, but i loved Boot Camp so much that 14 chapters were better than none.
now i'm really sad that it's over.
loved it loved it loved it.
the friendship between them is so natural, i don't see many storys so well made.
thanks. (:
kitten-dreamer chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
Great story - I just finished re-reading Boot Camp and moved onto Academy. I sense it fizzled out a bit for you... but I hope you get some new ideas for the upcoming chapters and haven't abandoned the story completely. I like how Academy seems to have many potential conflicts just lingering around the corner, though we haven't seen very many of them yet. I would like to see Duo mature a bit more, rather than being so quick to fly off the handle at every turn. I like that Trowa and Quatre might be having some rocky times ahead too, so everything is not perfect in their world. I am really looking forward to reading more about Wufei and Zechs - their developing relationship seems interesting! Keep up the awesome work!
V. L. Crawford chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
I love this story. Please write more on it. You really can't leave it here.
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Great start to this story.