Reviews for The Academy
Tula Fate chapter 1 . 9/19
I love Boot Camp and was glad to find there was more to it with this story. Looking back at when it was last updated I'm just wondering if there is a place I can find the rest of it. I know with life there can be little time so I'm guessing not. I just thought I'd try and hope. _
Pokeyonekenobie chapter 1 . 8/23
I've hit a patch of writer's block so I've been re-reading some of my favorite stories. Now my muse has an idea that would work for this story but not so much with mine! I still love this story and keep crossing my fingers that one day the story will beg to be worked on again. :)
Lyndzai Radtastic chapter 14 . 5/29
I'm so sad this story hasn't received any updates in so long! I just found your stories recently and fell in love with the way you write! Boot Camp was amazing, and this one was just as good! I really want to read more! I hope someday you may find the time to finish, or even maybe start new stories in case you have lost your motivation for this one. Either way I hope you are inspired to write again in the future. I know I will be waiting and I'm sure others will be to!
Dot chapter 14 . 7/18/2016
I so wish you'd update this :( isn't Quat only 15? He's a pretty darned cool 15 year old! Love all your stories ! :)
SaKuRa-MIna chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
AAAAHHHHH! I can't believe I waited so long to read this sequel! I am loving the Academy. Oh the drama, it makes me want to smack them, but they all are just so cute with each other. I hope you will finish the story. I am anxious to find out how they do... Also, I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE DATES COLLIDE! That's going to be hilarious! Keep up the awesome work and good luck!
Liasid chapter 14 . 11/29/2015
All caught up. But seeing as this story hasn't been updated in over 5 years I don't think you'll be writing anymore :(

Oh well. It was a great story and I'm glad I read it.
Koiame chapter 14 . 9/20/2015
Love the sequel. Hope you come to update it someday, but more importantly that you are well. Thank you for sharing your work as it is always a pleasure.
AmaChan chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
Hello Snowdragonct,

I have read and re-read Boot Camp so many times and I love everything about what you've created and how you write. I've also read what you have posted of The Academy and I keep coming back hoping for more.
I hope, even if you've just given up on this story, that you are at well and okay. I realize I'm just an internet stranger, but I truly have gotten concerned. Regardless of your plans for the story, I hope you are well, healthy, and happy. And I wanted to thank you for sharing your talents and creating the best AUverse I've ever read for this series.
serentara chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
I read Boot Camp and then this story over the last few days. You are a wonderful writter. Your stories are well developed and lengthy and I love your character portrayal. Please update soon!
Zombietdactyl chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
So I read Boot Camp and then this story over the past month in my free time on my phone, because it was so good I wanted to read them whenever I had a moment. You write so wonderfully and the characters feel so lifelike. It's disappointing you seem to have hit a snag or lost inspiration on this story cause it's really so great and I was really excited to see where it was heading. Like other reviewers, I hope you decide to add more chapters to this story! But even so, thank you for writing something so great to read!
Dude Keep Writti chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Your killing me man i love your stories but you need to finish this one plz plz plz plz come back and keep writing this story
Dude chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
Ndog13 chapter 14 . 3/24/2014
I read boot camp and i really liked please keep writting your reaally good. Have you thought about writting an origanal storie? Anyway really enjoy the story but i think it would be intresting if either duo or hero gets distracted by a diffrent charicter
Naughty Luce chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Well, shit, damm and motherfuck (who says that again ? Don't remember... :p). Told you I'd fall into the sequel of Boot Camp. And now... duh... Inevitably, I'll have to wait. Too bad I couldn't resist to start reading.

Duo and Heero's relationship is like a spring here. Hopefully it will find a stability. Who knows (apart from you) what adventure(s) is/are coming next ?

Hang in there, for... everything you want ! And for this story too ! We want some other chapters to read ! Please ? :)
Tokyo10 chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
I really like this story its fun to read and boot camps amazing too. Please up date soon!