Reviews for Films About Ghosts
ashes.rising chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
If I could put this chapter into a song, it would be "Slipping Away" by Kristy Lee. Quite heartbreaking, and this...well, more so, because you're sparks, and that's what you do. I hope you finish these someday...
rocola chapter 6 . 1/1/2008
your back...your actually back...i'm efen extatic! i've only read a couple of lines and i already know i'm gonna love it! btw i thnik u've become my planotic love so don't freak out if i keep reviewing and just saying how much i love u. thanks for making my day, my week, my year lol, ur defianetly my best high, ur writing rocks my world and i'm praying u keep it up :o)

ps sorry about the mispells english is my second language
rocola chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
i haven't read it but i simply know im gonna love it, and how do i know that u might wanna know? cause u wrote it, so PLEASE dont stop :o)
krisana22 chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
Once again... amazing.
FloatingInSand chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
damn i swear ur gunna make me run outta tears.

lovely job.

pms plz
softballshorty05 chapter 6 . 12/23/2007
Heartbreakingly Beautiful.
slickchick84 chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
I didn't think it was possible for this to get any sadder, but it did. My already broken heart just shattered into even smaller pieces when I read that last line.

As always it was beautifully written, I'm always astounded by the fact that you seem to just write on a different level than almost anyone else. Your story always manages to creep under my skin and the way you write, the images you give us always plays in my mind like a movie or something. I don't know how to clearly explain it better then that, sorry:)

Hope you update again soon!
oompa.parade chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
fucking. amazing.
Dianersss chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
Absolutly amazing!

You can feel the character's emotions.

You can see and feel everything.

Youre and amazing writer.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2007
this is like achingly good

and so are the rest of your writings

with the letters

words

magical sentences

and when its all together

[xx]blows my mindd
FloatingInSand chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
aww

tell her ash.

and gain some wieght.

lol

pms plz
JosselynR chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
Yay. They are finally talking to each other.

I can't wait to read what Ashley tells Spencer.

Update soon.
krisana22 chapter 5 . 12/18/2007
Wow, once again... amazing. This chapter had me tearing up. I can't wait to see what Ashley is going to tell her. I love this story, it's one of my favorites. The way you write is just... unbelievable, the way you pull me into every chapter. Amazing.
krisana22 chapter 4 . 12/18/2007
Beautiful chapter with beautiful writing like always.
krisana22 chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
Love the title. This chapter was just... amazing, as usual. I love how Ashley isn't going to go back to her old ways.