Reviews for Cupcakes: The Sequel
EdwardAddict15 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
he he edward is so overdramatic...
Trikky-Stikky chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
hehehe. good choice. mulan relates very well to the cullens. lol. well i understood it anyway. lol.i love that sone. hehehe i didnt think that chapter was a funny as the other ones but it was still fantastic. lol. update soon!
Trikky-Stikky chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
hehehe. i love emmet. though its very interesting finding out what you think emmet and rose do in their spare time. lol
Trikky-Stikky chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
hahaha i love ur edward POV's. lol. it sounds so much like him.
Trikky-Stikky chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
hehehehe. thats soo funny

i love ur style. lol
D chapter 4 . 7/4/2008
very funny. keep riting! XD
GeraldtheGiraffe01 chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
haha that was funny! The song from Mulan made a nice touch!
amperstamp chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
good! update soon!
gotbooks93 chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
Horray! I orgininally found this story on but it wasn't this updated. I love your other stuff, too! Keep writing! -gotbooks93
babygirl242 chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
I love your writing it's very good my favorites are this, Cupcakes,and One Dozen Roses are you going to update soon?
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
Oh my God...the plus of reading this from Edward's point of view is that we get to see what Emmett is humming in his head! I mean, Mulan! Mulan songs! What is the world coming to!

That was absolutely brilliant. Update again soon!
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Dear God, Emmett's too imaginative. Way too imaginative. That was sorta creepy, the Rosalie visions O_o *twitches* Really didn't need to see those. But alas is the mind of Emmett. Great chapter!
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I would never want to go to the store with Emmett. It sounds dangerous
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Heaven help me is right! Hehehe, poor Edward. I love reading things from his point of view Great chapter!
bby e chapter 4 . 6/15/2008