Reviews for Cupcakes: The Sequel
siDEADde chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
Funny!
Twilightholic-Tanya chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
omigod i was such a fan of the first one. this one is so funny. please finish. pretty please with a cupcake on top!
bittersweetromance123 chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
LOL. i love the song..it's from Mulan right? i love that movie too. how you put the song in the chapter is too funny. it cracked me up. i was sing it in my head while reading that part. loved the chapter and update soon.
R-luvs-butterflies chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
Emmett is hilarious. I love Cupcakes. When I finished reading, the next day at school, I was walking around randomly saying cupcakes and then cracking up. My friends just stared at me, lol. Anyway, LOVE the story :)
KlutzLike Bella chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
Oh, very good! And I know what you mean about that song getting stuck- it's one of my friend's favorites, and she sings it constantly. It's always stuck in my heard. Then again, aren't all Disney songs like that? They just refuse to leave...
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Hahahah!

Edward... so funny... this is raelly hurting his pride, isn't it?

Eve
foreversleepless chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
please please please update this!
emasencullen chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
i totally think you should update this because you are a totally amazing writer! i read your conscience and i have the strange feeling that stephenie meyers Breaking Dawn won't even be able to compare to it... so I'm putting in a special request that you write a sequel to it for me and everyone else who's dying to read it.
xxhappypersonxx chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
LOVE IT!

It's amazing! Even funnier from Edward's point of view :D

x
Akatsuki Blossom chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
ha ha ! update as soon as you can!
hardcorechecker chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
omg i'm laughing so hard right now! i luv this story! i luv cupcakes too. they're amazing but i prefer vanilla wit chocolate frosting. oh well still luv it. r u gonna do the rest of the chapters too? i hope so i want to know wat edward thinks when he see's wat emmet did to his volvo! hehe
thefuturemrs.edwardcullen chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Hi, I reviewed for A Dozen Roses, and I wanted to tell you that I love this story and I wish you would update soon! Also, I just now posted my first story on here and I hope you'll read and review for it and return the favor! Please let me know what you think! Please update, I love you and your Edward's pov stories!

Chelsea Cullen
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
sounds good
LivforLove chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
I love how entranced he is by her cracking eggs, he finds it so interesting.
LivforLove chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
"Baking cupcakes suddenly seemed much less ominous."

what a funny sentence!