Reviews for Cupcakes: The Sequel
behappyhewhispered chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
HAHA.

Beautiful.

Emmett is the best.

I kinda feel sorry for that frying pan. Hm?
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
Aw..Emmett. That was lovely what he was thinking about her. I pictured that too, that after she's changed they would become play buddies. Did Edward really unbutton Bella's shirt?
Casey Hale chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
aw, i loved cupcakes, this looks just as cute!
Scarlett Redd chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Brilliant. Love it.

Keep going! You're an awesome writer! :)
MidnightxRed chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
LOL

trust Emmett to think of something...irrelivant...*coughs*andthinkofimages*coughs*

more please?
bloody ampersand chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
Ah! I luff it I luff it I luff it.

The smoothies quote is now on my facebook page...it confuses the hell out of most of my friends. P

~bloody
GoodyGoody23 chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
I loved it. Other than a few parts being a little... off the shore without a paddle, it was really good. Please update soon!
behappyhewhispered chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
Hahaha! This is hilarious! I love it from Edward's pov. Poor, poor cupcakes.
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Ah...you are undoubtedly the reigning Queen of Fluff..sigh..I love Cupcakes and can't wait to read the whole of Edward's POV! This is a great chapter-love your style, your fluffy style: All hail the Queen!
Alexandra Stone chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
the part that seems most appealing to hear from his POV would be the last chapter with him and Bella ;p
behappyhewhispered chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Hahaha cute. I love Emmett.
SmileYellowRose chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
hahahah. I loved your last story and I like this one even more. please update soon!
venomous kid chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I just finished reading the Cupcakes one, which I really enjoyed reading, but hearing from Edward is much more interesting, so I beg to you to keep going...lol...

btw this story is awesome ]
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Haha! You couldn't stay away! Anyways, it was really good. Update really soon please! :)
Xxtwilight.obsessedxX chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
lmao i just read the 1st but the sequal is so much more funnier cause u hear the thoughts! well update soon i love the comedic side of twilight.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »