Reviews for Bandages
Live Long Yugioh 5ds chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love the last paragraph! This is good!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I like this: it's cute.
hgjasdf chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
made me feel mushy inside /squeals/

loved it.
aksdlhfklsd chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was sweet and very well-written. Nice work!
cy-grl chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Nice work :)
Unishibi Moriko chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Hahaha, this is pretty good. One thing though, it's not "hokage of grass" it'd be "kage of grass" Hokage is for the land of fire. Good job though.

-Moriko
thegriffin88 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
That's pretty funny, calling out to Tobi like he was a dog or something. It's especially funny to me seeing as I just wrote a part for my own Naruto themed story: So I Married a Murderer:

He was like the dog who wouldn’t quit following you around no matter how many times you told him “Yeah you’re cute and all but my landlord says no dogs allowed.”

lol, Tobi the dog. XD
Falling Tears of Death chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This is cute

sorry i havent reviewed from earlier

anyways

i love your writing

obviously...its late

im dumb so i have nothing better to say -
Cip chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
squee so cute! any chance of a sequal? Is Itachi there in the morning? :D
360round chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Hi. :) I really liked this story, and I would love it if you made a sequel or even made it one in a series because this was just too cute. :) Even with all the broken bones and such, ultimate cuteness. :D

I loved the part when Deidara was trying to get Tobi to help him and refered to him as the Akatsuki dog with his little dog-call. ;P It was also very cute.

And Itachi can have a sense of humor in ItaDei relationships. X) He was kinda funny. ;P But Itachi has to be serious otherwise. Like in sick ItaSasu-fics. ;P But this isn't one of those, so kudos to you. :D I really liked it, to sum it all up. XD
Lacertae chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
The story was so awesome! I'm glad to read such a good story for Deidara and Itachi. :)
Tweaked-uniquness chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
AW, so cute!XD You should do make this a start of a seriese! It would be so perfect!
myness chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Thank you! )) The story is enjoyable
Jen Konoha chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Very nice!
marufu-chan chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
well that was cool keep up the good work! n.n