Reviews for The Five Things of NCIS
Doni chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Very angsty, but well done again.
Doni chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Touching.
Doni chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Bittersweet, nicely done.
Doni chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Nicely done...sometimes I can't stand her, sometmes I like her. This fit in perfectly with that.
Doni chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Love the growing friendship.
Doni chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Very sweet.
Azamiko chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
Choas Babe chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
The last chapter is especially poignant. It made me want to cry. Amazing piece, absolutely wonderful. I bow before your expertise.
Grimmy2 chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Well, fist, just like Thebondgirl, I was really surprised you didn't get more review for that fiction because there pretty good! My favorites are the ones concerning Tony and Gibbs.

The idea to pick up 5 elements from different episodes to make short stories is original. I think the first chapter is the one which illustrated it the best because through Tony's things, we can recognize the main character traits (beer, magazine, game, messy stuffs and an envelop) as well as Gibbs'feelings toward him, and I found it very well done.

I also liked a lot the last chapter because I've also wondered if it didn't happened to Tony to get trouble with his undercover assignment. To get the possibility to live two different lives, you might be tempted to choose one. Well, it's even shown in the TV show at the end of "Family (5x02), a year would have passed between the episode and your fic, and I'm glad he choose to stay in the team!

In any case, your fiction was interesting! :)
thebondgirl chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
wow... i'm really surprised that this fic didn't get more reviews - this was very well written, original, and a terrific read! :)

excellent work!
SparklingCatseye chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
hi!

just wanted to say that i really enjoy reading your small stories. i especially like the first, third, forth and sixth one. hope to see more from you(especially tony/gibbs ones)!:)