Reviews for Inner Demon
blood shifter chapter 11 . 2/8/2008
very good. theres gonna be hell when he gets back to earth. gonna have to be patient. wanna get some more chapters up for my other stories up before starting a new one.

oh by the way. i have a friend on here who i go to school with. i finally got to get her own profile up. she thinks she is a bad writer but i don't think so.

she has her first story up. already has two chapters. she updated last night. please go read and tell her shes good. The story is called, Back Again.
GrimlockX4 chapter 11 . 2/8/2008
Yes, I so want another story of Phoenix, Grimlock, Swoop, and Slash.

Awesome job on using the lines from the 1986 Transformers Movie for the final chapter.
GrimlockX4 chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
Way to go Grimlock! Grimlock and Phoenix make the perfect couple. Awesome job on chapter 10.

Good luck on chapter 11.
blood shifter chapter 10 . 1/30/2008
this outta make mine very interesting. i'll be updating unknown in an hour. then we'll see if i can get the next chapter for secrets up today as well.
GrimlockX4 chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
Awesome job on chapter 9. I really liked that you had 'zombies' in this chapter, it's almost like Resident Evil all over again: Megatron is the head of Umbrella and Phoenix, Slash, Swoop, and Frenzy are the main characters. Plus Slash is pregnant with twins, huh?

Good luck on chapter 10.
blood shifter chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
that was awesome. good job. not gonna update for a while. but when i do, after i update again, can you help me with the fight scene with talus? you're the one that created him after all.
lendaras chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
(back at the Autobot base, in the med bay after the battle and everyone patched up)

Slash: Swoop?

Swoop: Yea?

Slash: I got a surprise for you.

Swoop: What is it?

Slash: Swoop, I'm pregnant.

Swoop: Pregnant?

Slash: Uh-huh

Swoop: Wooho!

Ratchet: congratulations swoop.

*Phoenix suddenly warps from her cave to the , then Ratchet breaks the tension.

Ratchet: Ghost!

Swoop and Slash: Oh hey Phoenix.

Phoenix: Are you going to tell Swoop the other information?

Slash: Oh yea, Swoop, I'm pregnant.

Swoop: I know, you just told me that.

Slash: But I'm pregnant with Twins.

Swoop: Twins? *faints

Ratchet: Great, more twins.

*Frenzy walks in and looks at Swoop on the floor, then looks at Slash, then Ratchet and then notices Phoenix and faints after a few seconds of shock. Ratchet sighs.

Ratchet: Come on, lets get them on the Berths.

Please update really soon, I want to see the reactions on every autobots face when they see Phoenix.
Kikyohater220 chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
Great chapter! update soon
GrimlockX4 chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
Again sorry for not reviewing earlier. Anyways awesome job on chapter 8, good luck on chapter 9.
GrimlockX4 chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
Sorry about not reviewing earlier, anyways awesome job on chapter 7 and a late Happy New Year 2008.
blood shifter chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
hopefully it will be up soon. just be patient. good job.
blood shifter chapter 7 . 12/22/2007
awesome chapter. that was neat. gonna have to wait until after christmas though for my next chapter.
GrimlockX4 chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
So Slash and Phoenix are biological sisters! Wow, didn't see that on coming at all. I liked the part where Phoenix was being licked by the wolf pups. They are so adorable when they are young and cute looking.

Good luck on chapter 7.
lendaras chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
AW, good chapter, please update soon.
blood shifter chapter 6 . 12/17/2007
that was awesome. bringing mant surprise and 'secrets' into the story. gotta be patient for the next chapter.