Reviews for challenges
Rain in the Dark chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
It's short, but really intriguing. I can totally see those two getting along, or at least sharing an understanding, if only because the main driving force behind their actions is the degree of their interest, and they both have little inclination to bend to the restricting morale. And they are both doctors, too! Muraki seems to be considerably more sadistic, though. Akabane's brand of healthy insanity is milder, though no simpler for it.

And now you have me wondering how the encounter between the Shinigami and Getbackers' duos would turn out. I have to say that it's a pretty intriguing idea as well, with Ban and Tsuzuki having pasts this similar and both being insanely powerful and even both having those 'demon eyes' that mark their unusual heritage. Yet the way they react to it couldn't be more different.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!
Moon chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is so short... and yet, why do I love it so much?
Manon-chan chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I could so see this happen. They're really alike, it would be cool if they join forces XD

Love it :)
koejke18 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
fucking genius
cin425 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
wow..

At least i'm not the only one who sees the similarity between the two

needy..pft
PuppetofDreams chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I loved that last bit of the conversation. Also the idea behind this whole one-shot. Akabane and Muraki are my favorite characters from their respective animes, so reading this made my day! XD
AnimeAngelRin chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I'm not the only person who thought they'd make good friends D your fic amused me very much and you wrote it very well! That was so in character it kinda scared me lol but wow, you rock a lot! _