Reviews for if you can't stand the heat
Scarlett Lawliet chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Personally, I don't think Ace is gay. He's too fit. Other that that, the story was brilliant.
Feisty-Yume chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Lol wow this was hot sweet and sooo funny I love it! the world so need more Acezo in my opinion!
Azeo 3
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Humorous smex fic xD So hot
Paisley Splash chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I read this story ages ago, before I signed up.. it blew me away then, and it does the same now. I'm so happy I found it again! This is so wonderfully written! I think everyone's perfectly in character. I'm so impressed at how much you convey in this short little fic!

My absolute favourite lines are:

"He's never had a thing for innocents: he'd rather be gallant in their general direction."

"If a man makes cocktails, he's got to accept people having sex in front of him. Ace thinks this rule is very important and ought to be put up in every bar in the world. It'd make his life a lot easier."

"Later, Ace'll blame the wine for not being able to fuck the cook as well, and he'll apologise for it."

I really cannot thank you enough for writing this gorgeous, gorgeous story! I adore it!
Maydn chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
"If a man makes cocktails, he's got to accept people having sex in front of him."

What a masterpiece of Ace reasoning. Great story.
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
LoL That was cute!

Zoro was cute in the end, and poor Ace. LoL
Liralen Li chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
*falls over giggling*

I now may have to start watching this anime. *laughter* I have to see the chef... *laughter*