Reviews for Sunny Sensations
Aisheyrufox chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
ROFL! Nice Yami, real nice! :D
Princess Of Sorrow chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Ooooh, that was so sweet! I loved this. You should write more of this fics.
VioletVermillion chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
A.a.a!

I love this!

Its so kawaii!

Why isnt there a sequal?

O.o

XD
Avrilla de Senetaz chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Great little one-shot.

I really like your writing-stlye and the way you're able to keep them all in-character is just impressive!

I'd just wish you'd write double-sided Revolutionshipping story once, most likely a chaptered fic 'cause I really like the couple...

Well, would you contact me, if you ever did -?
Velgamidragon chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Third Question: (You're probably getting sick of these) Why was it mou hitori no Yuugi and not Yuugi who was lying down on the beach towel as Pharaoh typically doesn't have control unless they're dueling and/or playing a shadow game.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
:3 See, you make me really want to ship these two full force. And I DO ship them, it's just that I like Peachshipping a little more.

Cute fic! :D
Mello-The-Melon chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Aw! That was very entertaining!

A nice relaxing read.

Yeah, i hate it when i get writer's block too...S

But this is excellent!

welldone x
Zenkara chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
XD, Jou and Honda deserve that sun burns! XD,its cute!
Ashari chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
M, rubbing sunblock on Atem...lucky Anzy. :3 But I don't hate her for it. In fact, I'm fascinated by the convoluted love triangle between Anzu, Yugi, and Mou hitori no Yugi. I only hope that I can do it justice in my fic as you have in yours. Your every fic is so unbelieveably CANON. It's writers like you that make up for the writers that give the Fandom a bad name. *hands you a Basket of Win* :3
baby girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
SO CUTE & INTERESTING!XXDXDXDXD

Atemu SHOULD really THANK Anzu. "
port rocks chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
that was good me enjoyed very much

um u should another yami and tea fiction i love yugioh very much i only read yami and tea stories

see a later
Innocentenough chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I cant belive this story only has 4 reviews so far - its brilliant!

I love these little one-sided stories - especially YamiAnzu ones

Great job, i look forward to reading some more sometime in the future? :)
Dr Watson chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
A plot bunny obliterator? You most certainly need no such thing. In fact, I forbid it! Seriously, not many people can write revolutionshipping and its varients this good. And it's a fine line to walk, so you should be doubly proud. Even if it's just a little story about people rubbing sunscreen on each other's backs, cause frankly, such situations are far more convincing than than either of these two proclaiming their undying love for one another XD. Keep up the good work!
The Crackin' Kraken chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Yeah! I loved it! I think you should do a sequel or something!
xXRoseGoddessXx chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
aw this was so cute. i luv it.