Reviews for Trials and Triumphs
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2016
Please update
Clamanter chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
oh golly. you have Mystery intrigued. please, another chapter!
padamajedward chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I already reviewed earlier, but my brother has autism and hugs random people too. they are pretty understanding once my mom explains the situation to them, do you know someone with autism because you are really getting the behaviors and tantrums spot on? )
padamajedward chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
my brother has autism, schedules and routines really do help. brushing teeth is definitely not a favorite of his. you are a really great writer. )
Guest chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
OMG I almost had a heart attack when chapter 8 ended! It's 2013! Please update! You can't just leave fans hanging!
BabyGlover chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
keep it going love it
4everablackrose chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
klynn79 chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
I really love this. I hope you continue it :)
Joey chapter 8 . 11/12/2010
SO GOOD.
DJDanger1 chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
long day for darry i cant wait to read more great story update soon
mon chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
Very happy you starting writing this story again. Soda is too adorable )
anonymous chapter 8 . 11/10/2010
Love this story! Please update soon )
Simba11 chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Frodo Loves You chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Hahaha I know this is a serious story, but Soda's behavior makes me giggle. Idk, when Darry was all "Soda, that's too close without asking" it made me burst out laughing.

But this is very interesting and very accurate. My best friend's autistic and this is how he kinda acts. Great job.
MaybeEventually chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Remember me? You wrote me a PM and a review on one of my stories. Haha.

I noticed your coward ass doesn't let PMs, so i had to send it to you through this.

Report me.

I was youger than the characters i was writing about at the time, so go ahead. But you should really pull that stick out of your ass if the stories haven't affected you or anyone else. You're comments were a waste on my review page lol.