Reviews for A Forced Lullaby
Lil'MissEya chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Ermagerd this story is so asdfghjkl

NexusTehULF0o chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Okay, no lie, I actually had to read it over because I couldn't understand why she sang. And then I was like "OH. YEAH - IT PUTS PEOPLE TO SLEEP."

I liked the last line - it really tied it all together for me! :3

I really liked this overall, even though I was really sad on the inside because Tear was so torn. She should have been like "RUKUUUU!" and like, gave him a big hug. She totally wanted to.

But she's Tear, and that's why she didn't, and that's what I like about this. :D You really kept her in character. :D

Thanks for the read!

Donna chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Now that I reall think about it, this is probably the fanfic that comes closest to in-game perceptions between the two. I can easily see this scene happening(which is the same as me saying that you are very very good at details). Please, do continue writing?
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 7/30/2010

I felt bad to Tear,killing her heart for the sake of being a soldier. The repetitive part done its role well enough,helping the readers understand her position.

But when i imagine her casting sleep spell to Luke,i laughed.
Shining Flame Luke chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Yeah, the writing is a bit repetitive but anything and everything is fair for LukexTear
SacredAngelicSong chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
yay for LukexTear -

great story!
Beta Type Jakuri chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Very cute! I have to say that you kept Tear in character very well. I just finished this game and over the course of it I became a huge fan to the TearxLuke pairing! Mostly due to the ending of the game...
Blade Liger Knight chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Well I liked it, though you're right, it was a bit repetitive, but one-shots tend to be that way.(I've noticed) And don't beat yourself up, I thought the ending was the best part! Poor Luke, I really love it when he's in cute mode though.:P Anywho, nice work, you're on alert now, so please make more fluffy ones like this!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I've been looking for a good story to review for a good long while, as this review will be my six hundredth! So congrats to you, your fic has been chosen. Yaay...

::confetti flies everywhere::

Well, anyway, yes, I have to admit it did get incredibly repetitive at parts, but I'm sure that would be how it would sound like in her mind as she fights with herself on whether or not to comfort him. Her resolution was an interesting one, however. It's certainly very OC, well done.

"She bended over, holding back her long hair..." ...It's "bent", but I'm sure you know that already. :P
Digitaldreamer chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aw, this was sweet and very believable. :3 Wonderfully in character, you seemed to capture Tear's personality perfectly. She promised she'd watch him, but it doesn't change the fact that she wishes she could do more.

You had a few grammar errors here and there, but other than that this was lovely.

Excellent job~!

Nitro chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Wow. That was rather nice. Very in character for Tear, and I can imagine this circumstance happening. The ending wasn't all that bad at all. It feels a bit like you just threw the love angle in there, but all in all, it doesn't really bring the fic down at all.

The repetition of the writing actually helps portray the inner turmoil that Tear was going through. Very nicely done.
obligatoryUsername chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
aww. I loved it! It's awesome.
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
YAY ANOTHER LUKE/TEAR! _ It's nice to see the soldier in Tear is actually more human than others think. You captured Tear beautifully. Nice work. D