Reviews for Avatar High School Clicks
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
LOL DUDE! This is JUST LIKE MEAN GIRLS! only funnier! I like it! ;) UPDATE!
lollipop-tsundere chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
This is great plz plz pretty plz update!
TweedleDitz chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
oh my goodness i never realized how superbly well AVatar fit with Mean Girls. love it!
drinkingtea chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
This is so MEAN GIRLS!
drinkingtea chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
really awesome
jliljj chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
it was good, but iv seen girls fight and its in know way sneaky its more of break the bottle on your head and kick you in the stomache when yoru down"(or that could be where i live)... anyway keep it up :)
Relvok chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
Pretty good. I think's it's funny how you made Azula the slut instead of Ty Lee.
Random Review chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
This is so hillarious! I was laughind so hard!

nice work!
RokuSage chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
Hey, Good Job!

I really loved the fighting scences! They were descripted so I could see them perfectly in my mind!

I also enjoyed the dialog.

Keep up the good work.

RokuSage
jliljj chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
lol good twist at the end :)
chesca13321 chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
this was really funny! and more original...no offense..i meen it as a good thing... anyways. how can katara find toph in a huge place if she met her at school?
Fido231 chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
arg! forgot to log in again oh well... very funny chapter! i love this story please contiue to write!

XD
RokuSage chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Wow! I see major improvment!

This story was like going from high school musical 1 to high school musical 2 - a big step forward! All I can see is improvement! You've learned your lesson.

There are still about two grammatical errors, but as you said, this story is just for laughs. Who cares!

I hope chapter three will come out soon so I can give a review and have a few laughs! It literally makes me 'LOL'.

Keep up the good work,

RokuSage
jliljj chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
yh this is going nicly looking forwart to the next chapter :)
chesca13321 chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
how come in advanced bending ther is lyk math? or is she thinking of advanced bending IN math? anyways.. good job!