Reviews for Partner
RandomAznNoobieNeenjazoncrack chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Hi! This is Ayumi Nazu speaking, this is just wonderful! Just a little tip, u repeated the word 'ugly' a lot,try using a thesaurus, using different words would make your story more enjoyable to read. But good work! I've been wondering, is there more?
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
aww! _ *squeals* how sweet! Graham is just too cool for words, but you do a spectacular job _
Ariva chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
WOW! that was neat and i liked it... *sniffle* but its sad and i cried when he died! *sniffle*
Angelina W chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Aw, that was very sweet.
jadegriffin chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
I'm happy to see so many Graham oriented fics. Was beginning to think I was the only one! I feel you did an excellent job with bringing up Graham's feelings of failure but I also found in this place that people have different views on what Graham thinks and wants. Which is right? Who's to say? I think we all agree however that the creator was wrong to bring such a powerful and awe inspiring character to a screeching halt after a mere two episodes, and the end at that. *sigh*

Lina Garg/JG
Squall'sScar chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
I enjoyed this one. Nothing to criticize, really, so keep writing!
Shamanic Princess Tiara chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Please write more Gram fics and maybe captured his charater perfectly.
Spellcastre chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
Dear gods...I loved this.

For some reason I almost cried at this...the way you put it into Graham's PoV was spectacular.

I really loved this piece. I wish you do

write more Shamanic Princess fanfics.

And succeed. Unlike a certain person who just read and loved your story.

I absoloutely loved this small story and I hope

to see a lot more from you.
darkstarnowhere chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
*sniff* That's so sad. You really captured Graham's character well, even though he's such a misunderstood one. I still can't believe what Kagetsu did... *goes off ranting about it all being Kagetsu's fault*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Oh god man, there just aren't enough Graham fics out there. I love that man.
MilkWay chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Touching. Lovely...simply beautiful.
Shoiryu chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
...AUGH! *Cries like a little baby*
Yuriko of the Phooka chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
Awww, how sweet and yet so sad. I always loved Graham, and you really captured him in this fic. Such a tragic character, and his love for Tiara is just hidden in there. I like! I like! .
Juki-Chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
Wai! Wai! You wrote Graham *so* perfectly. I could almost hear his wispy voice give rise to the words you wrote. I must say that your technique and style are more than superior, and you should be very proud of your work! I look forward to reading other things born from your pen!
ARistaCat chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
OOOO, this is GOOD...That's so sad but so real, know what I mean? You really got into Graham's point of view, and i really have to compliment you on it! Nicely done, hope you have more!