Reviews for Smile of an Angel
jessi chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Great story, I really liked it!
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Simple sad and beautiful, just like her.
theonesakura chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i loved this to bits :)
lalalah chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
That was beautiful, really. I'm glad you saw Fugaku as a sort of Sasuke bis, meaning he's a bit ill at ease with showing his feelings, yet he still is a decent man. I really love Mikoto, she's awesome - GO Sasu's Mom! - And the story was really...I don't have words, it was beautiful! Even though I don't believe in SasuSaku, I thought it was cute at the end how Sasuke does the same as his parents. I would have liked it better if it had been another girls, coz I think that every girl that are in the manga yet don't have a ghost of a chance to win Sasuke's hurt. Truthfully, I either view him as :

_ gay. He's only interested in men so far. He never really payed attention to a girl, the only one woman he did was his mother. Yes, he's friend with Sakura, but he made it clear it was only friendship.

- heterosexual. But, that would mean he's not interested in girls yet, or else is very shy, like you pictured Fugaku in your story.

But, either way, even if I don't like SasuSaku - don't get me wrong I both like Sasuke and Sakura, it's just I don't see them together as a couple - well, this was nice and refreshing. And, it was a good choice the epilogue, even if the girl is Sakura. Hope you understood my point and did not take any offenses, as all I was saying was "I'm not used to SasuSaku", nothing more.

But I really liked reading your story, and it's nice to have a Mikoto x Fugaku fic. Especially one as sweet and cute as yours
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
*sniffs* i always felt bad for the mother!
devait chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Yes, more Fugaku and Mikoto. I've had a kick for them lately and this story is just amazing. I really liked how to portrayed the progression of Mikoto's life and her ultimate death.

And while I'm not exactly sure how Fugaku and Mikoto were actually characterized in the manga, I certainly liked how you portrayed their relationship - a sort of polite love that developed over time. Great stuff.
pilkul chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
that was so cute! omg! XD adorable! very sweet! it's always nice to see a happy ending. bybyyu
Havaru chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I seriously can't believe this only has a measely 22 reviews- this story deserves far more :)

You've got an incredible talent at writing and i'm looking forward to checking out some of your other stories once i'm done with this review. I'm really impressed with your characterization of everyone in this, and no one was the least bit OOC to me.

The begining was really sweet, I can just imagine Fugaku being like that, heh. Although, the end is what really got me :O I cried like a little girl from hachi onward.. especially at juu when Sasuke and Sakura were being watched by Mikoto up in heaven ;_; That just pulled at my heartstrings in a oh-so-wonderful way and wrapped up the story beautifully.

Keep up the wonderful work! favorite story/author/alert for you!
intoxobscurity chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This story is great- I cried a little when Mikoto died (and I rarely cry when reading fic.s) You're right, she DOES need some more spotlight, and i'm glad I discovered this story. Beautiful and very well written!
HeyDuncan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That was so beautiful and sad! You portrayed everyone just right, and it was a fitting ending.
Sinning Angel chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
aw...this is so cute! Love it!
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This is just amazing... so sad and beautiful. You're right, there IS a serious lack of Mikoto and Fugaku, and I'm glad you wrote this. I love it!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
aww this is so kawaii! and very refreshing! there aren't too many of this around! loved it!
Diamond Mask chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
With the exception of the SasuSaku, that was absolutely lovely. Sorry, I am very prejudiced against Sasuke and Sakura as a couple but it was still a very sweet and fitting ending.
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I love how you portrayed Fugaku, especially.