Reviews for Angel
dail-of-the-air chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
The language in this is very poetic and flowery, almost to the point where its overdone. There are some awkward wordings, and it just seemed like the whole thing was trying too hard to beat Stephenie Meyer in her overly purple language in describing Edward Cullen. Even so, I liked the ideas behind the wording.
jenniblu421 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Um, Wow. That's really all I can say. Definitely left me wanting more. This could be a really great story, probably not a long one but a good one none the less. Though, if you are anything like me you just think that maybe this crazy reviewer is right but then shrug and move on, haha. But if you added to it, I would definitely read it and that is my compliment to you. It was good and I am going to favorite it now, haha. Have a good one!
sundress chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
aw that was so good! but it was pretty short, and i wish we'd seen what happened next!
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Aww... It's so sweet! I loved it, even though it was really cryptic.
emoTWiLiGHT chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
nyckiii chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
aw sweet! ;)
wingsgirl1313 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Woah, that was awesome. Edward as the grim reaper, I've never heard that twist before. But I liked it. I liked it a lot.
MidnightxRed chapter 1 . 12/10/2007

its so good...

is it a one-shot?

if it is...please try to think of mroe..

if it more please?
squarened chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
It was very well written and you had a very eloquent word choice. I The descriptions were very interesting too.

I just don't really get what's going on here. Is Bella dead? Is she dreaming?
Water-Lyly chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
OMG! that is freaking absolutely awesome! you HAVE TO write more! pleasepleaseplease!
Vampire Crayons chapter 1 . 12/9/2007

Beautifuly written.

Though I am puzzled.

What have i just- like to say wittnessed- read?

Is this Bella being saved from the impending doom of the crashing van, or her being taken to 'arcadia' by Edward? Or is it neither.

sidneydee chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
OH! I LIKE IT! Update soon!
VictorianVampire121 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
umm kinda bellas dead so is edward dead? it was good.