Reviews for Dark Storm
tin-a-holic chapter 30 . 11/4
Wow! So first of all I feel a lit bit a disclosure is required for this review. I am a hard core dg cain shipper and I loved this story! I am also a very selfish person so it was hard for me to share dgs affections with anybody. Im trying not to give to much away but dg's baby should be named after raw because if it wasnt for him dg would be miserable and all alone ;) add an r name at the end and my fantasy comes true. So with all of that said I still really loved this story!

Your retelling is incredible. The scenes you added; cain out of the suit, after jumping from the papay cliffs, finding cains wife, the tweeking of the battle of the Eclipse, oh how could I forget the ahamo scenes, the diner in the rhelm of the unwanted, daisys shoes, the offical friends of the royals pin, and finally someone makes a beliveable evil queen. I mean seriously other people gave me no reason to dislike her, but this was awesome. Some of these scenes where what was missing fro the mini. I mean seriously freaking amazing. I do have one small critique for you and it has nothing to do with my personal ability, rather lack of ability to share. I wish there was a little more flangst before the juicy tidbits in chapter 29. I'm a flangst girl above all else and I love the build up to the resolution as much as the resolution itself. You had a lot of plot to go through so an additional chapter, or snippets of longing into other chapters would have been beyond the amazing you already have. Of course im sure others have critiqued the resolution maybe didnt come fast enough but you're such an amazing writer.

soooo thank you so much for writing and posting! I can't wait to read the sequel. Seriously so freaking amazing!
tin-a-holic chapter 18 . 11/3
Seriously I have been devouring this story with such fervor im sorry I have not commented on it sooner. Such a great retelling of the mini. You incorporate parts of i, delve into other parts of it, im so blown away Im in complete and utter slackjaw. seriously you are blowing my mind here. Thank you sooooo much!
Crave Kashmir chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
That is a much more satisfying end to the witch than just having the power shut off and melt her (made no sense in the series, but I forgave it). Well played, you.
Crave Kashmir chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
So after a re-watching of Tin Man recently, I've been on a hunt for some fab fanfic from the series. I'm not sure if I'll like your darker interpretation (not a big fan of swearing for swearing's sake, but I'll get over the changing of just about every 'hell' to a 'f*ck'), but so far I love how you write. Looking forward to reading (and reviewing) some more.
mydirt09 chapter 30 . 4/2/2014
This will probably be the only story where this pairing works so well. I loved this and that last chapter made me hotter than if I had tap danced on the Sun.
Koszmar chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Okay I promised myself I'd wait a few more chapters before putting in another review, but I just adored how you ended this chapter, with the roles reversing and her echoing the very thing she'd thought before, when Cain had been in the same position! It was perfect, it really was.

You continue to amaze! :)
Koszmar chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
I absolutely loved all the emotion in this chapter! You really have a knack for conversation (as I'm assuming it's nowhere near word for word since your Alice piece wasn't), and the entire thing is flowing so naturally so far that I can't help but keep reading :)
Koszmar chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
I know this is an old story, and I actually wish I would have read it sooner as I LOVED your Alice (2009) remake. Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm only two chapters in but already it's infinitely better than the SyFy original had been. Like you, I was just dumbfounded by how BAD (this one in particular) was considering how much potential they had to work with!

I'll add more reviews as I go along, but I wanted to say I'm enjoying it so far, and already I'm pulled into your story more than watching 30 minutes of the mini-series had accomplished. Oh, also I should add I never DID finish the SyFy version, so this is all going to be new for the most part to me. I'd prefer your version of things anyway though :)
catt.brenton chapter 30 . 7/22/2013
Aww, what a sweet ending. You are awesome. Although I didn't review every chapter I loved every word. I like your DeeDee much better than the original. Thank you for fixing her. And thank you for allowing her to have both incredibly sexy men.
catt.brenton chapter 29 . 7/22/2013
I take back everything I said. Cain and Glitch together are hot; Cain, Glitch and DeeDee together is hot smoldering sex. Yum. Few authors write really good sex scenes, you are one of those who writes great sex scenes.
catt.brenton chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
Oh my, that was some end of chapter scene there darlin'. As I may have said before, I'm a Cain/Glitch girl generally but if you gotta write het that was a doozy.
catt.brenton chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
Maybe all the people who didn't post reviews really do hate babies. I'm sorry I wasn't there to save the poor, stinky little babies. I'm enjoying the story immensely. I usually only read slash and in this fandom only Cain/Glitch slash so a non-slash story has to be really good for me to read it. I'm still here. :)
catt.brenton chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
Ah, damaged memory processors. DeeDee instead of DG. It all becomes clear. All of life's answers are found as you continue reading. lol
catt.brenton chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
You know, now that I think of it...babies are cute and all but they leak nasty smelling stuff and make spine chilling noises so um yeah, go ahead and do what you need to do to continue writing. lol Oh tiny little thing, when you edited the last paragraph of this chapter you left an extra lead in the third sentence. On to the next chapter. I'm really enjoying this.
catt.brenton chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
It's not that I hate babies, it's just that I wasn't here when you started posting. I'm here now though so I'm reviewing what I've read so far. I like your view of things. I, like you, didn't care much for DG. I hated the vacant wide eyed stare that crossed her face so often. I like your grittier version much better. Your DeeDee is kind of like how I would imagine I would be under the same circumstances. I would like to know why you changed her name from DG (Short for Dorothy Gale) to DeeDee. Oh and one tiny note; if you are going with Neal McDonough as Cain, he has an aquiline nose. Alan Cumming (Glitch) has a Romanesque nose. Now I'm one of those pesky readers who just has to make corrections. I think I was an editor or English teacher in a previous life so please excuse me for making note of such a tiny flaw. Now I just have to go read some more of this fabulous story.