Reviews for Captain Benson
Bkwrmchar chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
WOW! This would have been aFANTASTIC story. PLEASE FINISH!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
While she may not love Scout it's good to try and move on.
CSI4EVA chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
You should consider updating this.

A) it's excellent

B) ive never seen so many reviews for just 3 chapters!

Please!
klcooke72 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Seems that I am not the only one looking for an update on this story. It's already going really well and we'd all like to see how it pans out - go on, keep writing! :)
lovesfemslash chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Ok I know a few years have past but please think about updating this great story. I would love to see how Liv has moved on and explore her relationship with Scout.
thetamarine chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
omg, please keep this story going! I know it's an older story of yours, but I really like it!
livandalex10 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
plewse finsh i really like it this far and there is not of things i like
Izzi12 chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Hope you haven't given up on this story. Please update.
brwnsuga chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
When can we expect an update.
Rach5 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
please say you will continue this story
Rach5 chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
i do hope you finish this story.
vampangelus chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
just finish flirtation with fire... tat was cool... now a sequel.. ur profile said about rewriting this story.. r u going to? just wondering.. hope there is more.. lol.. ;p
brwnsuga chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This was a great story. Please come back and continue it.
Jaadde chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I hope you add more onto this story soon. It's really enjoyable.
cam101 chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I kind of thought Elliot would have been a captain before Liv was and Liv seems like too much of the field worker to want a desk job. And I would kind of think from how close Liv and El are, that they would keep in touch a little more often, but other then that, I like the start of the story and hope you update soon! Liv seems like she calmed down quite a bit and if Alex gets a little more control, hopefully they'll get back together!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »