Reviews for Go Dog
ckofshadows chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
i wrote a song.

the song goes like this:

i-i-i can't wait for dece-e-ember

dece-e-ember

dece-e-ember

i-i-i can't wait for dece-e-ember

dece-e-e-e-ember-r-r-r
JellybeanChiChi chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Today is a good day to read Klee Wyck stuff and be inspired to write. I love this story. I've read it a dozen times. TPTB should let you write the reunion! THanks for sharing.
cabooklover21 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Ok really, this just kinda seems to end on a very sad note. And as great as it is, well, I don't like it cause it made me sad. So me not liking this doesn't really have anything to do with your wonderful writing and spot-on characterization it is more of a me issue. :) Great job!
Gilari chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Poor Grissom... please tell me there's more than just that!
marina's word addiction chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
taht was a really good job! you should write more, like har return?
dirtylabrat chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Yes, ladies, he's taken!
Hannah82 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Lovely as ever.

Loved the final sentence. As I see it Hank was the only one to whom Sara said she would be back. And that's what he's trying to tell Gris but obviously can't.
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
beautifully written as always. So great to see a new story from you
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Great job. I love your fics!
Andsowego chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
A wonderful story! I love your work. It rocks every time.

-no lemons no melon-
KneeDeepinInk chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I have been waiting forever for another of your stories. This one was wonderful; sad. I feel so badly for Gil. I think of all of the fanfic or other authors out there, you are truley the one who captures the essence of every single character. And, the only one to capture the essence of Grissom
elfling65 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Lord it took me 5 tries to login!

Ack, Sigh, angst. After seeing pissed off Griss in Cockroaches, I really liked this, I also loved the palindromes through out. NIce job.
KleeNut214 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
I love you.

This was wonderful. You should be an encoder at the CSI or a Santa at NASA.

Liked when Greg emerged from DNA-land to talk with Gil.

Can't wait for next episode, when Gary knits a stinky rag. Won't lovers revolt now?

O, gnat, tango!

Now I won.

I love you.

So much.

Thank you.
grazed142 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
this was so, so great. i love all the palindromes you stuck in here...especially the lisa wailing one.

live was I, ere I saw evil.
shelly123 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
saras home no that couldnt be could it what does fin mean dont say fished cuz it ant over till the fat lady sings and i dont see no fat lady