Reviews for Mistletoe and Wine
rezmutt chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
lol much better kissing scene than last time but i still want more. i think u should continue this story. it's really good. plus i like themed one-shotlike stories.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
lol that's too funny! i love it.
bailey1ak chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Loved it.
Gater101 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Another YEAR? You're cruel, Ruby!
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Good start. In regards to Yeshua of Nazareth (or Jesus as he's mistakenly called), ALL religions see Yeshua as a prophet. Only Christians see him as a prophet who was the son of God.

Overall good writing, needs a bit more cleaning up but overall good start.
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 12/17/2007
LOL Oh what a tease! You can't make them wait a whole YEAR for another kiss though. Will you? *curious*
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
*giggle* Oh that's too funny and I loved it! *vbg*
Alydia Rackham chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
Okay, I liked it. :) Sweet, sweet.
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Oh gosh this was cute. I liked the line "Was she TRYING to kill him?" :) And I liked that you mentioned the real reason for the season. ;) I look forward to seeing what happens next Christmas...
FlyGirlRhiannonRaaye chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Oh . . . so cute!
TwilightG chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
:D

Loved this story, it was hilarious!

a definate stroke of genius!
Clara chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Ahh this was beautiful, I love the way you write, I always want more, I AM greedy. Do Americans have christmas pudding?
MrsB108 chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Awesome Ruby! What a sneaky move by Teyla lol And You did Ronon's reaction PERFECTLY! I could picture it all the way. Poor Shep, the mortal humiliation... Thanks man for a great Xmas fic...
janib chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
Ah that was nice at this special time of year. The tree went up yesterday, but no mistletoe to be found anywhere yet! Still there is plenty of time.
graceblade chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
Wow, that was like an early christmas present.

Great story.