Reviews for Ooh Hikari: Revised
Rwing18 chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
Really good except Davis and yolie don't act like that at all. It seems unnatural. There were some other messed up personalities but I'm okay with how ken acted. If you made it longer I'd would have been better since it feels like the story isn't over.
destane lopez chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
i thought it was better then the other ones and more interesting. It makes me realy want to write my own stories.i also want to see what Hikari's mom will do to takeru.i have red alot of stories about digimon and i think that this one is one of the best.i am also seeing digimon all over again, because i forgot most of thing i thought daisuke did't like takeru and would never let takeru kiss hikari ever.
crazy psychopath with an axe chapter 17 . 6/5/2009
you need to make a fucking sequel you made it just like a cliff hangger now i love then but not at the end of a story
Mike Kromer chapter 17 . 1/5/2009
man everything comes around, would like to see more, keep it up
LoneWolfVampire13 chapter 17 . 12/6/2008
AWSOME! I luv Takari stories too! You should read my stories. I love your stories. Keep writing, this should be an episode. Well, keep up the awsome work. LWV13
Hathos chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
THis story was KICK ASS! Except for those parts of error. But really, I did enjoy this story a lot. I think TSL did pretty good at pulling something like this off. 4.8579284 out of a possible 5.
Hathos chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
A temperature of 112? And it's Farenheit? What the hell? Every other country but the US uses the Metric System. That means that the temperature should have been in celsius, right? and when the temperature is at 112, that's pretty much a dead person, seeing that like, 1 is someone about to die, and since it's near 113, shouldn't she have been dead already?

PS: Not trying to be mean, but just suggesting how to keep it real...
Hathos chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
What's with the lady with teh suit case?
patrengkee chapter 17 . 5/28/2008
Cool :3
Stephy-Dearestxxo chapter 17 . 3/25/2008
omg! i cant believe that's the end! :'( there has to be a sequal
velrexby chapter 17 . 3/22/2008
ah i want more! there has to be a sequal right? right?

well i love the sorry cute ending!
Lord Pata chapter 17 . 3/22/2008
Well good to see a happy ending and also it was pretty good that Daisuke came out clean and told TK what he did, it sure needs guts to confess a thing like that.

But you should have put more about Gatomon and Patamon, always that Kari was about to get the things out of her something interrupted her :(

Ah well it was really good anyways
Magic13 chapter 17 . 3/22/2008
I like your story alot. The only issue i have is that it feels incomplete. I hope you make a sequel but all in all i liked your story.:)
Lord Pata chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
Great chapter, for Davis' health TK better never discovers he kissed Kari or he will be dead meat XD

And way to go for Patamon, no wonder why Gatomon was like that the next day, she sure never thought Patamon would do a thing like that huh? XD

Also better Veemon didn't do anything to Gatomon, under that bed, guess not because Davis and Kari would have heard, plus Gatomon is a tough kitty, she first claws Veemon's eyes out before he can do something lol
Lord Pata chapter 15 . 3/12/2008
lol! poor Patamon, but he should face it he loves her he was so sad when Kari's mother forbid TK to go near Kari, he even kissed Gatomon passionately so now Patamon be a real mon and face Gatomon and your love for her XD

And Tai should have pounded Ken harder is the least he deserves for what he did to Kari and he is lucky that Kari didn't told Gatomon or else he would be dead by now XD

By the way I loved your final author note, that of Patamon putting a line and Gatomon wiping the line away and saying what line? was so funny XD
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »