Reviews for Join the Club
Fiore-the-Dragoness chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is such a cute fic! I love it!
oldestmaiden chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
bless their heart...even Jaken had been revived before him...can't even end it all by jumping off a cliff...It is sad that he had to have both his heads severed before he too was revived by his Masters sword.

A very original and cute story.

By the way did you ever wonder if there were any two headed dragons that could be his/or her mate? What if both heads did not agree?
Fluffy's Lady chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
lol. cute ending. ya, ahun is so loyal but he never gets any attention! (can't say that i've really given him attention, tho) he needs more limelight! poor little dear, he's so cute too!
ishmaranara chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
A good bit of humor, I like it very much.
Liesie chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I'm noy quite sure whether to call it cute or funny, but I enjoyed reading it none the less.
FlameTwirler chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Ah, this is hilarious and just oh so cute _
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Hee! Another cute little ficlet. I loved the ending line.
RoseCat chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
aw thats so cute! i love Ah-Un and made sure i gave him a part in my sessy-sama story :D great story!
Isha-libran chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Ahaha. Lucky AhUn, getting what he wants! )

Thanks for sharing this. )
Queen Lemon chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
it took me a while to get the ending (but hey at least I got it_) very clever and cute
AquaWater99 chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That was really humorous! But I wonder, could Ah-Un force his ability to fly off? So that he would really fall and... die? *Gulp* Not like I'd want to know. Just wondering. Besides that, an awesome, kawaii story well-written!
Just A Keepsake chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
this is so cute i didnt get the end so i was like 'comedy that is really mean' but now i get it kawai