Reviews for Indirect Proof
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
That was disturbing and completely well written! Good j job!
elwarre chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Oh, this is heartbreaking and beautiful.
kittyhawk09 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Interesting. I'm really in shock about the ramifications of Dean living a life pretending he doesn't care about his brother to try and protect his brother. Especially since the story is somewhat in Sam's perspective with only short flashbacks to Dean's deal to explain what in the world is going on. Veryrt well written. Where did you get the idea for this story? Please PM me with your thoughts. Your newest reviewer,

-Kittyhawk09
MyaLuv4Ever chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This? This just killed me. My head-cannon is that Dean knows from the very begining what he gave up. And this fic just kills me.
karambura chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
wow
I don't even have enough words to express how great this fic is.

When I cooled off a little and stoped trying not to cry and actually thought about it, the main idea reminded me of how the Butterfly Effect movie ended. With main hero going back in time (in his younger body like Dean here) and making sure that the girl he loved though he hated her to save her life. Are you sure that this is not what at least partially inspired you? Anyway, if you haven't seen the movie yet I recommend it to you. It is almost as great as your fic ;-)
langeek chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I started this story a while ago but didn't finish because I couldn't get past Dean being such a jerk. Well, I finally found it again and finished it. Wow. Did not see that coming. Very creative, well-written, and ANGST galore. Amazing job.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I absolutely love it, broke my heart though but worth it.
me chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh my freaking god! that was SO SAD!

WHY DID YOU EVEN WRITE THAT? I mean it was a good story, and it was really cool when you reveal why Dean was such a dick all Sammy's life, but...but!...BUT!...DX DX DX DX IM SO SAD!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Love that twist of the knife. Deeper and deeper into the reader's heart. Great story. Loved it. Thank you.:)
babyreaper chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
That was really really sad, it was a great story and well written but I thought it was just aweful the way Dean acted in it and that they grew up letting Sam think he hated him, and Sam hated him right back and then to shoot John, making sure they would never have any kind of good relationship. Would it have been different if Sam had answered the call?
B. and the Jetts chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I read this about 4 times and just couldn't get it out of my head! It was so sad and powerful and... mind blowing!

I hope you don't get mad, but I kind of made a sequel... I kept thinking about it so much that imagined a AU to your AU! I have the terrible habit of writing to much, so it has 15 pages, and it's because I cut it short!

And the language might suc, because I'm brazilian and I'm not used to write in english, but still... It's a gift! If you're not mad as hell and want to take a look, I'll be more than happy to send it to you (I'm way to embarassed to simply put it here)

Ok, I'm done! You're amazing!
debzzz chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This...this was amazing! I really couldn't understand where this was going but I kept reading because, well, it's very nicely written, and I kept thinking to myself 'why, yes, Dean's not just any brother, he's a bastard of a brother' and then I read the end and I felt my heart skip a beat! Amazing fic! I love this kind of angst and I can totally see Dean agreeing to do that for Sam! cheers
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
that was ... wow..

is there is going to be a new chapter?
HowlingAngel chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Oh, agony. That broke my heart. I almost cried.

Angel
VenusRising chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
So creative. From that first scene, when Dean didn't go to Sam, I thought what is wrong with him?

And so many of the flashbacks (to me) correlated with one from the show and Dean would act completely different. I felt sorry that Sam's life was so cold and loveless especially when Dean said he wouldn't have saved him from the reaper.

Oh, but the reveal made it all worthwhile and why Dean stopped doing nice things for Sam. To think that he knew from childhood that he would have had to behave this way in order for Sam to not love him.

I'm a little confused, so Sam not loving Dean meant that he ended up shooting John and killing the yellow-eyed demon so there was no chance Sam would die?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »