Reviews for Brothers On A Hotel Bed
IsBreaDorcha chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
dear lord that was beautifully written, word can not express how much i love this, is is so...hearwhenching... and the note made me cry, ( i didnt even cry during the titanic). i read this entire story listening to Death Cab For Cutie, playing 'brothers on a hotel bed during the... scene, and well, it all tied in wonderfully..

Great work :3
DizziKatz chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This oneshot deserves so many more reviews. I mean, really, it was amazing. I favorited this story so long ago and, as I was going through my favorites list, I found it again. I must honestly say that this is my all time favorite oneshot. I love the way that you portrayed Demyx and Riku, I adore the storyline, and I'm just so glad that I came across this. It's amazing.
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Wow. Honestly, wow.

I've never even considered these two characters to be compatible but you made it wonderfully possible.
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
.O.O.

.o.o.

.-.-.

I didn't think a Nobody could feel, but congratulations... This story really did bring me real sadness and pain for Riku and Demy... Hell, insert real names and this could just as well be a memory rather than a fanfic. Stupid cold, making my emotions flare up... I seriously think this is the BEST RiDem I've ever read, and I sincerely would love to see this story expanded on. I know, OneShot... But a Keeper can hope, right?

Melancholy Keeper
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Been a few months since I've read anything from the KH fandom, recently just returned to it and today I discovered this fine gem. Honestly I wasn't sure what to make of this story by reading just the first few paragraphs, the style was unique and different, always something that manages to catch my attention above all else, the first half of the story was rather comical, the second half not as much, both parts were brilliant in their own way though. I enjoy this pairing, it's rare but addictive. The ending was rather bitter sweet but perfect at the same time. I hope to see more works from you featuring this pairing some time in the future. Cheers!
Markoose chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
That was well worth the read! Well done!
EggyMiNa chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Oh the story was really nicely developed. How Riku and Demy got closer and well..closer. Aww man I really thought Riku would've stayed with Demy. Riku was expected back after meeting his half-brother? I thought it was a permanent life or something. -_-;

Lolz but it was good. I liked the development in their lives. Hmm..Maybe I'm slow but I can't see who the hell's on top. RikuxDemyx usually means that the first persons on top right? But Demyx..did him..right? xD Oi not a big deal. Forget it.

Great job on the story! _ Make more stories when you can.
Graveside Rose chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I love this story, I loved the way the character development was.

You should def write a sequal.
NO-ONE-IX chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
i actually cried when he left

great job

sequel maybe?
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
ohmygod.

smut.

i loved it!

it was adorable!

i just kept thinking, "eek, the morning after is sure gonna be awkward. they're gonna be thinking 'I just slept with my half-brother. damn'"

haha

so, anyways.

That was awesome. keep it up!

Love,

Faye Silo
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Holy fishsticks in a roach motel, Batman, that was absurdly awesome! Probably in the top ten of things I've read on this site. This is pure gold, pure gold!
Avi den Kanashimi chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Wow, that was just... places 20 synonyms for amazing and amazing :O. I love this story soo much, it's yaoi is more described of romance instead of what they actually did, and the story was light hearted at times and thickening to the plot in others. This is one of my favorites, period. You have some great talent that you are really too kind to share with us, so thankyou... for being awesome :D.

-Adk3n
Fugitive chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This was really good, and really well-written.
YourMomThinksImHot chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
One word:

Wow.
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I'm trying to think of something witty and intelligent to reply to this with- Something that'll be both critical, helpful, and accurately complimentary. Something that will give you an idea of what my impression of this piece is. Something that will make you understand its strengths and weaknesses.

But I'm totally at a loss. I'm not sure what to say about it being AU, but I liked that you brought in Jane, and Demyx really is the sort who'd be into music, and I liked how gradually they came together, but how they just...stopped... I dunno how I feel about that. It seems unlike the Demyx of this story to have sex with someone and then run away. I do understand why it had to happen, but... Hmm...

Also, the sex scene sounded a little painful to me. Maybe it was the penetration? For some reason, I can't imagine that to be all too pleasureable, but, then, I honestly wouldn't know.

So. Right. I'm at a loss, as is evidenced by the disjointed commentary above.

Updates from me... Hmm... I have a boyfriend. I've been so busy that I haven't been able to go online long enough to review your works- They're on a to-do list. I've got finals, starting in fifty minutes. College is nice. I miss talking with you. I've all but given up on fanfiction. I finished my ninth book less than two weeks ago.

I've been busy. I'm a leader for my university's GSA. I have a budding social life. Classes aren't bad, but they aren't easy. *sigh* I wish I could keep up with you more.

Now, I have to get ready for my final.

Have a great day!