Reviews for The Fabulous Destiny of Kurosaki Ichigo
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
PERFECT. Utterly charming. Beautifully written as it traces the whimsical and frank atmosphere of Amelie.
Lenuca chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Amelie is one of my favorite movies ever and you did such an amazing work in this fic! Congratulations _
buloy chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I love it. It has such a mystery and fantasy-like narration to it that it almost seems other wordly. Very simple and poignant ending. Characterization was on the dot and I'm just in awe at the pace you set for these two. It's romantic in sort of poetry kind of way. And I'm feeling mushy. lol

But it was a brilliant piece of work.

Many thanks for the read. :]
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
:) hehehe I loved Amelie one of my favourite movies, this is a great fanfic, nicely done
cherrichik chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
ah, major love. and i love amelie, so double brownie points!
jazzjackrabbit chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
oh my god! That was such a good read...I mean good is not just enough,scratch that it was a great reading. Bleach narrated in Amelie way. It was so cute...So cute...

Long too, and hell I like long reads!

It was worth every damn minute and word I read...

cheers and cookies,

rabbit
dethangelx chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
waah! you went and created your own 'wonderland', bleach style. hehe. it's cute..
TheKingJingles chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
You just completely and perfectly molded the Bleach characters to fit one of the most adorable and complicated movies I've ever seen (minus a few subplots, of course). Kudos.
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Long and cute. I liked it. Good job. )

/"One person can change your life forever."/

And I agree. D

GD
And She Breathed No More chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Thanks for making me relive the inspiration I got from this wonderful movie. You did a great job capturing the essence of both Amélie and Bleachs characters. *faves*
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
You have left me with the strong need to watch the movie Amélie.

This is one of those stories that are hard to review because you feel that a couple of encouragement words just won't do it, but I find it hard to say any more than "Thank you for writing this". I'll try anyway:

You have captured the very essence of the Bleach-verse in an oddly calm way. It gave me a sense of contentement, like if everything was the way it should be. There was a part where I was so moved I was close to tears. I haven't seen the movie yet, but if it is half as good as I imagine, then you have given it a most wonderful homage. The way you interwined two completely different worlds... I'd like to kiss your hands for writing this.

I'm particularly in love with Ichigo's characterisation. The caring grumpiness, the boob-phobia, the subtle way to do things -all spot on. I imagine him dressed Matrix-style, with the dark glasses and a long cape -a leather version of his Bankai outfit, I guess.

I hope this is a decent review...
Final Fight chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Well that was... special.

Overly confusing at times, but good.
XxVampireluvaxX chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Beautifully written. It cheered me up too.
kettish chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wait, this was from a movie kinda sort of?

I'm still gonna have to give you all the credit. X3 This was such an excellent piece! A very unique perspective. I loved all the characters, and the slow easy pace you set with your words. It was a lazy summer fiction to me. :) And so very very good.

This will be added to my favorites, just so y'know. ;) You deserve it! Peace-kettish.
Averal chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Wow, that was great :) Pleasure to read, especially about 1am. And this Amellic mood... I guess I'm going to watch the movie once more :) Great job :)