Reviews for Chains
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I love how you wrote this!
Strings of a Puppet chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
There are certainly various moments when I want Sakura to realize reality and move on, but then again, I wish for her to remain hopeful.

Good job.
sara chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This story made me cry, and not many stories can do that! Short but simple, it was absolutely perfect with a hint of unspeakable sorrow and indubitable angst, and touched just the right chord. Wonderful job.
IvyBean chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awww! GRR SASUKE YOU JERK FOR LEAVING HER. Awww, Sakura, don't feel bad about Mr. Ice Blockkkk D:
Dreaming 11 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
That last bit was *good*. Very, very good.
partyrockstar100 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
i didnt think this was bad at all! it really sounded like it came straight from sakura's heart. for some reason i cant explain, i loved this. "Kakashi-sensei, she knows, goes to the gravestones every day, each time for a little bit longer, and it makes her hate Sasuke more, because if there is one person who doesn’t need to be broken anymore by the absence of someone else in his life it’s Kakashi." that line just broke my heart.
cast14 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Great story i loved it i hope you will write other stories like this one they will be great this story was very interesting
Because Love is WAY Over-rated chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
even though it was plot-less, it was still pretty good. I especially loved the last sentence.

Kattie
BeautiiQueen chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aw, almost made me cry! You write great angst! It's NOT bad at all, XD.

I love this line:

They wouldn’t have been perfect, but they, together, would’ve been enough. Together, they could’ve balanced each other out.

Keep up the good work!
the blanket chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
oh Missa...

And yet, she thinks, walking away (she wishes Sasuke were here, just so that she could see the sight of her back, and know that this time, it was her walking away, and not him. She really has become too familiar with Uchiwa fan) that, just like everything else, it wasn’t hard for him.

;_;

It aches, and all of it was lovely, but such a KILLER last line.

sigh. Sasuke and Sakura make me cry.

*squiish
SakuraDouble chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Definately not your best Youlissa. But I still love you. :D Especially after the last thing I wrote blegh.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
A) You spelled Uchiha wrong

B) Sakura's angstyness is profound and unusual, but I think that it is an insight on who she is: GREAT JOB! WOT!

U
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Wow. That was lovely. It's nice that you put in the 'Uchiwa fan' (which is the base of sasuke's last name and his symbol...not many people actually remember that...)

I liked the 'fragments of glass, never able to be fully put together' part.

Beautiful! Nice to have you back, darling! (yes, I just wanted to use the word darling for some odd reason, love. And yes, I also wanted to use the word love.

...

I think my friends are right when they are saying I'm turning crazy...I must go stock up on hot sauce then. Who knows when I'll get it again?)
onyx eyed kitten chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I really liked this. It was sad yet touching at the same time because despite Sakura trying to let go of Sasuke, the story still shows how much she cares about him.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I'VE MISSED YOU NEE-CHAN! :super major glomp of death and life and LOVE:

hehe i am happy you got your computer back! so happy! I've missed your writing, and just hearing from you in general darling, I hope all is well.

I'm sure you can see the errors in that right away, "she" should be "He "Uchiwa" should be "Uchiha" rofl.

its okay though, love you. hope to recieve a msg from you soon!