Reviews for Phlegethon River
Ahhhhhh im crYing
randym chapter 1 . 6/23
This was marvelously sad; the deterioration of Lights mind, in particular...
stay-stark chapter 1 . 6/10
It's so sad to read Light falling apart, and you write the breakdown beautifully, for both of them. I loved reading about the chains and their forgiveness, L's realization about Light being Kira and Light's telling him that L beat him by hours. The handmade Deathnote's and L Lawliet everywhere just about killed me, it hurt to read. Great job! And see, now I'm inspired to read Dante's Inferno, and that's great too.
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 5/22
That was fantastic.
Peace chapter 1 . 4/5
I totally adored this.

absolutely breathtaking...

suchagoodficsogladifoumdthisomigoshilovethisthxsomuchforwritingit!
helloimawkward chapter 1 . 3/16
I don't know why but I cried when I read this. It's so beautifully dark and sad and I couldn't help myself. This is going to be one of my favourites, that will probably take over my thoughts for a little while. Thank you for making such a heart-wrenching story.
Eternal Raindrops chapter 1 . 2/24
I really like your stuff. This is the first time I've attempted read L and Yagami fanfiction, and I'm actually really enjoying these. Thank goodness they aren't fluffy, I think that is the main reason I was afraid of looking up fics for them. Anyway, I've read most of your stories, and even though I'm not very good at leaving reviews I wanted you to know that I'm enjoying them. Also, it was really nice to see a C.S. Lewis quote. Not to many people even seem to know who he is anymore. :)
Teacuppy chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Read this a long time ago and shame on me for never leaving at least a short review...

Powerful, sad and beautiful! I LOVE this, great job!
hpsoulmate chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Wow this is beautiful yet saddening. *sniff*
I love it! Great job!
Reese101 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
It was good. I liked it. But so dark. So sad. :'(

Raito is kinda a psycho for being Kira. But he was still just a good kid with a bent belief. He should have gone to an extreme juvie and into an extreme therapy instead. But that kind of prison? No one deserves that.
Crazy reviewer chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
OH MAN! Damn! This was AWESOME! Absolutely freaking AWESOME! Amazing amazing amazing! I loved it! Specially the ending..It was so damn cool!
Gohan55 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
FRICK FRICK FRICK

IM CURRENTLY DYING OF FEELS
High on the Rainbow chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
... ... ... ...Woah. My mind was just blown by this. Seriously. Not only do I love EVERYTHING "Dante's Inferno" related and L x Light x L related, but this... ...It's perfect. It's angsty, it's deep, it's insightful. Walking in, I didn't think it would claw into my heart strings that . And being someone who often frequents angsty things like this, pulling at my heart isnt easy; not much fazes me. The ending is perfect. Don't change this at all.

Also, I too have an uke!L phobia unless written convincingly (not often) or if it is BB x L (in which BB is obviously more dominant). You did well to convey the shared roles. I wouldn't have guessed you had an issue with uke!L from reading this.

The mentality of both L and Light made every scenario believable and intense. I am a full on angst whore, so this was near orgasmic for me. Not in the "omg sexy man sex" way, but the intended way, the "omg this shit was deliciously heavy" way. I can't keep reviewing without being redundant, but... ... ...Damn.

Clearly I need to read more from you; I am also a writer (though I feel more like an inadequate wanna be now) of angst, sarcastic humor and kinky things with lotsa bondage (Mmm) and I hope to learn from you.

(Trying my hand at romance too, but it always has an element of dysfunction to it, aside from on experimental one-shot. Even then... Possessiveness can be unhealthy I guess.)

... ...Again, just... Wow. Amazing.

Pausing in reverence,

Rainbow-chan
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
oh god - so intense.
..and i don't think i have seen seen a more effective usage of references. this was just so.. well placed. amazing. i cried reading this. TOO MUCH FEELS, DAMNIT.
DiAnna44 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013