Reviews for Encircle the Earth and the Moon, or Meteoron
dethangelx chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
prometheus unbound.. as in frankenstein? i love that! hehe..

anyway.. what. . it's like looking at an almost silent movie, and there are too many cuts, and the end's a little rushed.. but it's still a happy ending.. ;p
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Interesting, and very good.
Breseis25 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Aww..I have that quote in French. 'Aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'auter, c'est regarder dans la meme direction'. Very nice story, although I was confused at first, I understood as I kept reading. Awesome!
CharmingMurderess chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
a little confused? i'm confused as hell. nonetheless, i love it. i love what u did with words, seriously, boombudibumdidudum.. woops, spacing out, too many words, my head is not big enough to take it all in.. but i'm trying.. wee!
CJ chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Well Done! I love this fic.
JadeRent chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Ideal-unlikely-future. Lol. If only. That was written really well, but I'm sure you know that. I really like how you captured the characters thoughts so well in relation to what was going on around them and not so much as to what fans wish they were thinking. IE sappy love confessions. Not that those aren't fun too sometimes. Great job!
Tyan chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
No reviews yet? Tsk, tsk. I haven't read everything, but I gotta' say, what I've read 'til now is really, really good. I'll be WATCHING YOU! *scary melody playing in the background*

Jokes aside, I DO want to read more from you. _