Reviews for Can Our Love Last Forever?
JohnsAngel22 chapter 23 . 2/19/2012
i just started to read this story i love it please update i like to find out what happends
Menaji chapter 16 . 10/23/2008
Good they got everything worked out. I know i am playing catch up i loving this story!
Menaji chapter 10 . 10/23/2008
Looks like she was trying to have her cake and eat it too! I hope Lily and Sean get together?
Menaji chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
yay!
Menaji chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Good story Lily can't have both! Make a choice lol I would pick Scott Too!
Takersgurl35 chapter 23 . 7/14/2008
Great chapter, Shawn needs to give Lily what she wants or let her go.

A threesome with Scott, Kevin and Sean, now theres every girls dream come true...damn hot idea...so glad you updated..love this story.
Takersgurl35 chapter 22 . 6/4/2008
Lily is really cutting loose, hope she decides who she wants soon, or its going to cause big problems...great chapter.
Takersgurl35 chapter 20 . 5/8/2008
poor Lily is so confused, but heck with all those hot guys I would be confused too.

Great chapter..Update soon please.
Pinayprincesa chapter 19 . 5/4/2008
seems like Lily is in a tough spot being in love with both Kev and Shawn...hope Scott can help her out when the two talk
Takersgurl35 chapter 19 . 5/4/2008
uhh oh...who does lily really want? I have to admit, I like all three guys, she would be great with any of them.

Hm I wonder if Scott is going to be the one to lose control and be with Lily...Shawn should have made love to her and she wouldn't be in this situation...great chapter...Please update soon.
Takersgurl35 chapter 18 . 5/2/2008
okay is it just me or was I picking up some vibes from Scott to Lily, it may be my obsession with Scott,lol.

That would be interesting, not sure why Shawn is holding back, but I think Lily is ready for more.

Will big Kev be drawn into this, perhaps a love triangle with them all after Lily..you got me wondering now. Please update soon..great chapter.
tkc12 chapter 17 . 4/30/2008
aww lovin shawn and lily update as soon as possible!
Takersgurl35 chapter 17 . 4/30/2008
Awesome chapter..I'm so glad to see Alexis growing up and acting mature.

I'm thrilled her friendship with Lily is back on track.

I like lily and Shawn together, but i also think she would be great with Kevin, thats going to make a interesting triangle..keep up the great work..update soon.
Pinayprincesa chapter 17 . 4/29/2008
so sweet! _ seems like the two really have feelings 4 each other
Pinayprincesa chapter 15 . 3/4/2008
Lily has ALOT of explaining to do!